Pimples On Penis??? Std

marketboy

Banned
Reaction score
I've noticed a few pimples on the head of my penis.... They are small and look kinda like a pimple Id have on my face.

Could this be an STD????

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes. It could. But unless you want to post pics of your penis, no one here can definitively tell you what (if any) STD you may (or may not) have. So go to a doctor ASAP. If there's a chance you may have an STD you should get checked anyway, regardless of what you see on your penis. :D

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by marketboy
I've noticed a few pimples on the head of my penis.... They are small and look kinda like a pimple Id have on my face.

Could this be an STD????
Sounds somewhat like herpes.

Nightwing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Pimples On Penis??? Std

Originally posted by Giovanni Casanova
That's what I was thinking.

silverwex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somrthing like this happened to me a few months ago.

If the pimples are over your body aswell then its a good sign (well the best of a bad sitaution anyway!)

It could simply be scabies. sounds bad but its curable with a lotion you put over your body.

It can be tansmitted via sexual contact OR just shaking hands with someone!

Get it checked out tho.

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
uh oh... I have like 1 pimple looking thing on my penis head. But I'm a virgin. And I haven't wanked in 5 days. I used to have this "scabby" stuff all over my palms and foot because it was athletes foot or something and i was scratching and it spead to my hands. I used some cream and waited until the skin peeled off and now both my feet and hands are ok. But I didn't really touch my c0ck during that time.

So I guess I have herpes now. ::sobs:::(

XxGodJrxX

Don Juan
Reaction score
A virgin with genital herpes? I would definitely get it checked out, but from the description you are giving it does not sound like herpes. Your description sounds more like genital warts to me, although it would not be easy to get that without sexual contact. Just go to the doctor and get it checked out and you will, at the least, sleep better at night. Look at the pics at this site and see if they "match" with what is on your penis. WWW.CDC.GOV

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok I dont' think I have genital warts or herpes. You guys scared the **** out of me.

Anyways, on the foreskin half a centimeter below the head, there's this kind of red spot, but I think i just ripped some skin off. How? I think I was wanking and got some tissue, but didn't make it in time and the *** got on my skin. Then the tissue got stuck to my skin without me noticing and when I peeled it off, it hurt like hell. So....yeah.:eek:

At least I'm herpes free, cuz that's the way to be.:)

Alpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your not out of the woods yet, it could be kleenexia, apparently it can be very painful if you just pull the tissue off. Best to bathe it first in the shower.

I'm glad you're OK mate, and have made me laugh so much I fell off my chair.

Cesare Cardinali

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Giovanni wrote:
hahaha....stop scaring the poor kid.

It sounds like nothing. My bet is the guy is a virgin going through puberty and the pimples are long gone by now.

jiza101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Where are these pimple like things located, all over your balls and the base of your penis ?? are they little and look like they have puss in them ??. There probably just hair folecules that get sebum trapped, should go away after puberty.

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Cesare Cardinali
hahaha....stop scaring the poor kid.

It sounds like nothing. My bet is the guy is a virgin going through puberty and the pimples are long gone by now.
I'm not trying to scare him. However... we have these guys in this forum that press their genitals to the monitor and ask us to diagnose their problems. That's difficult to do.

However, the description he gave DOES sound somewhat like herpes. I haven't known anyone to get acne on their d*ck, although I haven't really gone around asking a lot of people about it either. But, since none of us here are MDs (I don't think), then maybe this kid should get to a doctor to see what it is (in case it IS something serious).

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are they under the edge off the head (between edge and foreskin) and in a line around the head? If they are they are natural, otherwise I'd go see a doctor.

Skel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL this thread is funny. Im sure glad i dont know any of you because i would hate to shake your hand every time we see each other

eax5

Don Juan
Reaction score
did u shave resuntly, i could be from that, just wash it soap and keep it dry with babypowder

eax5

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol thats funny, in the begginging i though u were in the wrong section

nw1512

Don Juan
Reaction score
What Jiza101 Said

marketboy

Banned
Reaction score
Lifeforce:

Yes thats exactly right.... They are little in a line behind the head...

I do have a tiny one on the top of my head itself though.. Its like very small and looks like a bump.

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what are yall crazy??

Its nothing is just that youve been wanking it with greasy hands... yea your penis does have skin just like your face so when you wank it and you have greasy hands, oils get build up and pimples form....so there you go