Pile in THIS ONE guys.

Zig

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm almost 16. All of you here are very smart for getting ahead of the game unlike 99.9999 percent of kids who we will eventually laugh at, watching them helplessly, make so many mistakes we were corrected on early with women and girls in general. Pat yourselfs on the back.

Now getting to the point.

I work at T.G.I.F
I have been working there since April.
There are some amazing looking HB8's or maybe even an HB9 in there that work as hostess's.
One in particular has caught my eye.
I am constantly flirting with her, using lots of Kino,making her laugh, teasing her about how she loves to touch my ass[[which she actually does.I don't know either guys.]] Etc.
The only thing is that I noticed that I'm not the only guy she's on and is flirting with a lot of different people that give her lots of attention. How do I go about making her focus on me and out gaming the other people at work who are Hardcore AFC's.

Lets hear it.Go.

DonDan

Banned
Reaction score
Go you say? no please?

Oh well, ill still help you.

Dont date women from WORK.

And if shes flirting with you and everyone else, then she's an attention *****.

You can be a try hard and get her to notice u the most but your value of being the prize will drop less in her eyes.

anyways the point is forget about her. if u havnt naturally gotten her to be more interested in you then u aint got a chance with ur competition.

Touchout

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Psh, AW's are easy, all you have to do is ignore them and they will be all over you.

Read up some of the 5 star tips, I know there are some about this in there.

theunflushables

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Or maybe she's just a slvt. I worked at Steak n Shake awhile ago and there was a girl there who was just like that. One night I had stopped in to get something I had left there, and while I was in the back she tried to drag me in the bathroom with her. Now if I happened to not be in a relationship at the time or wasn't worried about diseases I probably would have went in there with her.

So basically, maybe she wants you (along with other guys as well), but becareful.

Zig

Don Juan
Reaction score
She's petty much all over me all the time and I'm confident I could get her but shes definatly an attention junkie. If I ignore her she just finds someone else. I think i'm going to try the takeaway enough to make her want more and then ignore her from there.

Dark Chivalry

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont date women from WORK.
When it is your career. Parttime job next to school? Sarge@work!

LordGrin

Don Juan
Reaction score
dude if u want success then do wat the gurus do, stop giving her the attention shes used to but at the same time, i dont mean ignore her..be right there and give a lil tiny bit of attention 2 her and all the rest to her frends.
women really cant bear it when u give their frends more attention then them.
plus if she flirts wid other guys then u shud follow alpha-male techniques where u disram the obstacle (wwhich is also a part of the mystery method) and then u work ur way from their.
1 more thing u cud do is try out david deangelo's technique where u act like ur "tough to get"
justt like how a HB10 wud act if u were an "average looking guy"

bigappledj

Banned
Reaction score
She could give a damn about you. She is playing you like she plays all chumps. Don't be a chump! Hold your head high and don't smile at her. Not even a little smile.

Unlike most on here trying to sell you their programs I will not lie to you. You are 15. Not even a 15 year old girl will be doing much flirting with you. This is time to show the world that you are not defined by the tramp!

Ganji

Don Juan
Reaction score
Its been said before. Be aloof, polite but not friendly. DON'T EVEN LOOK AT HER. LET HER KNOW THAT YOU COULD GIVE A **** IF SHE TOUCHES YOUR ASS.

I once went out with a girl like that. If you do get her number and manage to see each other exclusively it only gets harder.

Or (and this may sound childish) outflirt her, find someone else.

Ganji

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wait. Wait. Call her. Keep it short, leave on the high point. Force her to keep you in her thoughts and impatiently wait for your next call.

Just don't be tense.

Zig

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay...keep it coming guys. The more advice the better.