Pickups on Vacation

bliss420

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok i'm headed down south (Dominican republic) in a couple of weeks just wanted to get a thread started to discuss different pickup techniques and stuff to do to get laid on vacation..

I've been rocking the gym really hard for the last while and will be finished my cutting phase right before my vacation so i'll have the sick bod down..

i was trying to think of ways to pick up girls on the beach? there's mad topless girls (or at least there was last yr) and i wouldn't mind havin some aight ideas on ways to talk to them.. i was thinkin of mebbe gettin girls to rub my sunscreen on and hopefully they like the bodybuilding look and will enjoy applying it and potentially i could git a conversation/hookup going.. ppl are always lookin for play on vacation.. so carefree..

there's a club there too.. i suck at club pickups.. i've been reading lessons here but am still weak at it..

anyways.. just wanted to get some other minds workin on this.. thanks boys

DJnomore

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just be honest

Tell them you can't get over all the topless girls and that is kinda turns you on.

You can find a way to make that sound nice. Its direct to the point and no playing around. Most of getting the girl is being confident, attractive and actually saying hi.

bliss420

Don Juan
Reaction score
yah since this is the only time i'll see these girls.. i wont be too worried about approaching them.. anymore suggestions?

i dunno bout the lost tourist.. i dunno who'd i'd play that part to? the locals? i dunno if i wanna bang any of those broads.. mad std's prolly..

Austin Allegro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pretty much the same principles apply on holiday as do at home.

But...women have a thing about 'holiday romances' - it's a standard topic of womens' magazines etc. The idea of a strange man with whom they have a whirlwind romance for two weeks and then is never seen again makes them go weak at the knees, because it gives them an excuse to be unaccountable.

Basically a holiday is the ultimate breaker down of the ASD - nobody knows the woman, nobody will see them again, they are relaxed, happy, drinking a lot, hanging around semi naked people and feeling in the mood for lurve.

Meeting someone from the same resort also gives great opportunities for unpressurised meetings - eg on the beach, in a bar etc. No need for formal 'dates'.

So just up the 'mystery' a bit, and suggest casual meetings with any girls you meet. Beware of girls in packs though. Go for the ones on their own or with one or two friends.

Apprentice DJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
"Hi, im single, rich and on vacation"

vudufixit

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not the best-looking guy, or have much game, but I'm tellin' you, vacations are ideal for this sort of thing - I know firsthand.
Women are more relaxed, and as another poster pointed out, they're in the frame of mind like, "what happens here, stays here."
It's as if their normal rules of what they would or wouldn't do go out the ol' window.