Pick-up Help - Cashier HB7

Yuma

Don Juan
Reaction score
There's a cashier at a local coffee place here, and she's really damn cute.

I've talked to her a couple of times - the girl is pretty cool. Total flower-child, big eyes, two-tone hair... really nice body. I went to get a cup of coffee last weekend before I went to Santa Cruz to visit one of my best friends (another fine hottie - and amazing social proof). So, HB7 and I talked a bit about things to do in Santa Cruz - she mentioned something about Lost Boys being filmed there and we talked movies for a bit. But that's really the only interaction we've had outside of smiles and hellos.

I want her number. I'd love to take her out. (and fvck her).

Any advice on picking up a girl you only see while she's working?

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For flower child/granola types with great attitudes:

"Hey, you really have great energy. Are you always happy?"

Then you invite her to get together.

Yuma

Don Juan
Reaction score
Excellent. I'm definitely gonna use that.

Man, it sucks getting back into the game after a LTR. I was straight retired. But, if I can bag this one, it's a good damn start.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, chicks with great attitudes should always get rewarded with your sausage!

Yuma

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is what I love about San Francisco, man - the women. So many 8/9's everywhere.

There's this girl, and there's a bartender at the bar my wingman and I go to a lot. Super sexy - but the IOI's are hard to read, because... you know, she's paid to flirt for tips.

I've always equated bartenders with strippers - makes you feel great for a bit, but it'll probably never happen. Got any advice for that?

thevilittletroll

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
invite your hot friend to join you for coffee there. let the barista see. flirt you ass off with your friend and get her laughing really hard so she can hear. invite her for a drink at a nearby bar after her shift.