Phyzzle Phield Reports

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because they don't look at sex the same way virgins do, Icky, as I said over and over. Don't you remember being a virgin? How it was a really big deal to you? Saving what you think is the last part of yourself? I know it's been decades since YOU'VE lost it, but try to remember what it felt like.

She's 25 and a mature woman. She's rooted in what she wants. She's not a little girl anymore. This is fo realz and not like some chick who hasn't had her buttons pressed the right way yet and is JUST MAKING LAME EXCUSES not to have sex with someone. My sister would tell me about a few dates she's been on and would immediately get turned off or drop the guy if the guy wanted her to be just another "plate".

Sex isn't just casual. It's almost end all be all, and to lose it to a guy who's having sex with other girls...it's not special. When they lose it they want it to be special. It's a little immature I know. That's how they view it. *shrugs* They don't want to be put on a list of potentials. The losing of their chastity is THAT important. Girls who aren't virgins will be more than willing to qualify themselves AFTER they've had a taste. Sex will be one of the reasons that they DO stick around. Virgins don't want the reason people stick around with them to BE BECAUSE OF SEX. Sex is the absolute LAST reason. Ask yourself why would they keep it if this wasn't the case?

We really need some female virgins here to get a wider perspective.

Edit: I was a virgin not too long ago and I took it very seriously. I would be angry for her if you just had sex with her and decided to "spin" other "plates". She might be a little insulted also.

Please make it clear to her about what you want. PERFECTLY CLEAR. Give her the rules of your game straight out and see if she's willing to play. If not, find another lobby. =D

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
ThunderMaverick said:
Because they don't look at sex the same way virgins do,
I find it pretty hilarious that we have guys sticking up here for women and virgins. I find it even funnier that I'm one of them.

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well yeah I guess with that last line I wrote it seems I am defending her precious cherry. lol

I'm just putting myself in HER shoes and remembering what it's like to be an older virgin. Who's to say it wasn't insanity to hold out like that? Maybe, but that's how it is for a lot of virgins.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Catholic good girls take it in the ass, standard. Kick her back door in :up:

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

...........would you have a problem putting it in her ass, Phyz?