Physically-wise, anything I can change to better my apperance? *PICS INCLUDED*

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shiva, you mentioned not being able to do a lot of body building due to an injury you had. Could you do push ups?

Consider buying the perfect push up. Girl's love men with big chests. I'm lazy it's the only workout I do but it's had a great impact on how I look and I think you can get it for like $20 bucks in most places. You won't regret it trust me on this. Within a month of using it I had people asking me if I been working out a lot due to having a bigger chest all of a sudden. I said i go to the gym sometimes (lie) but I don't really tell them push ups is all I do ;)

Last edited:

BigJimbo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
f283000 said:
Shiva, you mentioned not being able to do a lot of body building due to an injury you had. Could you do push ups?

Consider buying the perfect push up. Girl's love men with big chests. I'm lazy it's the only workout I do but it's had a great impact on how I look and I think you can get it for like $20 bucks in most places. You won't regret it trust me on this. Within a month of using it I had people asking me if I been working out a lot due to having a bigger chest all of a sudden. I said i go to the gym sometimes (lie) but I don't really tell them push ups is all I do ;)
Wow, you must post pics of your chest. I am curious. Do you shave it? Do you let the hair grow naturally?

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BigJimbo said:
Wow, you must post pics of your chest. I am curious. Do you shave it? Do you let the hair grow naturally?
Why would you want to see pics of my chest :eek:

But anyway the perfect pushup does work. I always had a thin upper body and using the perfect pushup changed my whole look and it only cost me $20. I highly recommend it.

Twitch

Don Juan
Reaction score
Shivastorm_88 said:
5) Body-wise, I can't bodybuild anymore, shoulder injury. Although like mentioned, I am a lot into rock climbing, as well as hiking and Moksha Yoga (intense cardio), and it did build me a nice shape. I pretty much have a six pack with a decent build (not skinny or anything)... I guess close to the Paul Walker photo, although not as built, but close.
You were never bodybuilding. Bodybuilding happens after you actually have some reasonable strength levels(400/300/500). You probably never developed them.

Do not make excuses for why you can't lift. Sure you might not be able to bench or overhead press, but there are things you can do.
Deads, squats, good mornings, chins, rows, ab work, leg press, even machines for working around injuries, prehab/rehab work. Get your ass in the gym and lift some heavy ass weights. Focus on weight progression over time with some multijoint movements and you will be golden in a few years.

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Falcon25 said:
Asking a bunch of strangers on the internet about your looks will LOWER your confidence. Stop this.
^ I learned this a long time ago. You are allowing strangers to define what looks good and what looks bad about you. You are shifting your foci of control to the external. That is something women do a lot, they look to others for validation.

I'm going to tell you that you look absolutely fine (no homo). But you have to believe that for yourself without asking every single person their opinion

Reaction score
i think you need an otoplasty (ear surgery), that's why the shaved head look doesnt look good on you, and because you have skinny face they (the ears) tend to be more noticeable.

i had the same problem as you and did the surgery with 0 cost and i feel better with myself, also get your lazy ass on the gym and start eating. im kinda skinny too but cut with some definition and i also had a shoulder injury and i didn't stop working out.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?id=590440262&pid=15946948

i just need to work on my chest and abs more.

plus your smile could be better. dont know if you work or dont, but you could use some braces, they are an investment in the future.

me like you also have confidence problems about my looks but im trying to improve. good you came here for help.

BigJimbo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Falcon25 said:
Asking a bunch of strangers on the internet about your looks will LOWER your confidence. Stop this.
Don't concur. This is very homoerotic. Go to dlist.com. Doesn't matter how ugly you are you will get hit on by some dude. The younger you are the more you will get hit on. Such a friendly group of fellows. :cool:

krishnavi

Reaction score
Even if your fashion is golden, an unkempt beard can be an attraction killer. Achieve a perfect shave by trying a shave brush & old-fashioned double-edged razor.

d!ckmojo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You look like a cross between an hillbilly and a cancer patient dude.

Get some fvcking muscles. That's all girls care about, muscles and height. Caring about how good looking you are is gay if you aren't going to the gym every day already.