Master Don Juan
Reaction score
may God have mercy on her soul.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Burn in hell.

*Gasp* did I say that? Uh oh too "radical"

But seriously if it wasnt for her and her kind (fat/ugs or the rarer version burnt and bored hotties) it wouldnt be like shooting fish in a barrel, so I guess we can thank the b!tch for that but thats as far as it goes.

However when shes gone I'm still the sucker thats left with turning on the T.V looking for something good to watch and seeing some mother and daughter team who think their cvnts give them a right to bore me sh!tless with a "sisters are doin it for themselves yada yada wank wank, grrrrrl empowerment" attitude.

Her legacy, Breakdown of the family unit, a sea of confused AFC's ,a plethora of unhappy and unfulfilled chicks, a joke of a legal system, Gilmore girls, Oprah, Dr Phil etc etc
:rolleyes: that was time well spent retard.

Don Ronny

Banned
Reaction score
Feminists are only good for rough anal sex with little to no lubrication.

I hope Lucifer gives her a righteous plumbing job

mroriginal2

Don Juan
Reaction score
:down: Someone just died and you pay no respect because you think shes the reason most chicks wont **** you is really low. I dont care if she was feninism *****, you wont pay respect for someone because of SEX!! thats lower than AFC. I dont know much of this lady but FEMINISM IS ANYTHING BUT EVIL! Im extremely against it but that doesnt mean I wont pay respect, shes still human. someone died, not osama, not hussein ,just some lady who spoke her mind.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by mroriginal2
:down: Someone just died and you pay no respect because you think shes the reason most chicks wont **** you is really low. I dont care if she was feninism *****, you wont pay respect for someone because of SEX!! thats lower than AFC.
Thats some reading comprehension skills you got there kid. Try again, this time you might see I actually said its because of cvnts like her we DO get laid easily.

I think the point she wont be missed is yep you guessed it I even touched on that aswell, who knew?
Her legacy, Breakdown of the family unit, a sea of confused AFC's ,a plethora of unhappy and unfulfilled chicks, a joke of a legal system, Gilmore girls, Oprah, Dr Phil etc etc
In short stfu and think before you make yourself look like a tool next time.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by mroriginal2
:down: Someone just died and you pay no respect because you think shes the reason most chicks wont **** you is really low. I dont care if she was feninism *****, you wont pay respect for someone because of SEX!! thats lower than AFC. I dont know much of this lady but FEMINISM IS ANYTHING BUT EVIL! Im extremely against it but that doesnt mean I wont pay respect, shes still human. someone died, not osama, not hussein ,just some lady who spoke her mind.
Do I think that feminism is evil?

Yes. radical feminism is an evil lie. It is the bigest female deception of all time.

This woman encuraged women to be *****s by suggesting that it empowers them. The truth is it only degrades women.

This woman is like hitler. she is dead.

Those with good hearts can only hope that there is mercy for her.

Those with anger against her legacy might say much worse.

AlphaChump

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats like saying you didn't believe in the civil rights movement because you don't like affermative action.

Im just saying, feminisim the way it was back in the day compared to feminisim today are two totally different things.

Like, the spice girls wearing tight girl power t shirts and thinking they are standing up for something isn't how the movement started.

treefingers

Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe feminism has been bad for society as a whole. I'm not sure if it has been bad for women as a whole. I hate feminism personally. But obviously a lot of american women fully embrace it so there is something about it that they love. It would be interesting to get a huge group of women together that are old enough to have lived before feminism and see if they think it has been a net positive or net negative on the lives of women.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by treefingers
I believe feminism has been bad for society as a whole. I'm not sure if it has been bad for women as a whole. I hate feminism personally. But obviously a lot of american women fully embrace it so there is something about it that they love. It would be interesting to get a huge group of women together that are old enough to have lived before feminism and see if they think it has been a net positive or net negative on the lives of women.

Women like feminism because it gives them a sense of entitlement. The problem is that it is so twisted today you can’t put your finger on what it stands for. It is very pluralistic, very selfish in its doctrine, and in most cases very extreme.

When a woman supports feminism she is basically pricing herself out of the market.

The more feminist doctrine she believes in the less likely she will have a successful family and the less children she will have.

That is the fallacy of feminism. It can't last forever because most feminists only have one or two children (they are not always girls either) In other words, the feminist is by her very nature "naturally selecting" herself out of the gene pool.

In that way it is destructive to us all.

I_Only_Live_Once

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Feminism effects women in different ways. The worst scenerios I've seen are the ones who feel that they can get angry or offended at men simply for being men. Look at all the tv shows that portray men as bumbling idiots and somehow that's ok. Stereotypes are harmful to everyone.

What would you feel about a guy hitting a girl? You'd think it's wrong, yet it's ok for them to have all the benefits of being an "equal citizen". Feminism basically means they get all the perks of being a "strong independent woman" without having responsibility.

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dead people are funny, hahahahahahahahahaha! Especially starving 3rd world children. Feminist this, skinny Ethiopian kids!

djbr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Don Ronny
Feminists are only good for rough anal sex with little to no lubrication.

I hope Lucifer gives her a righteous plumbing job
:crackup: :crackup:

dude, really, thanks for that deep laugh :D