perv girl

FALCONDAWG79

Don Juan
Reaction score
alright there is this girl in my lunchclass that i kinda like. she is kinda perverted lol. well we know each other a little bit and have hung out a couple of times. for the last few weeks she started talkin to me again and last week she wanted to know how big my stick is. aint that weird. especially because i thought she was trying to play hard to get. my friend that has witnessed our conversations thinks she likes me but my other friends seem to think otherwise because they arent there. i dunno whats up! i wish that she liked me but i cant be too sure so fast. i need help!!!

wavejams007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seems to me like you don't hear many girls conversations. More firls than you think like to talk about "perverted" things, but just don't fess up to it when questioned abut it. They would much rather blame us guys of being sickos. She might like you, but read the DJ bible carefully and take it from there.

Joe The Homophobe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
just make sure you give that girl a lot of fresh mints when she becomes your gf and you tell her to wash her mouth often. You don't want to be french kissing her without that, since a girl that goes around asking about other guy's ****s has probably had plenty of them inside her mouth. (pukes)

you can avoid all those precautions and just refuse to french kiss her ;)

Mr. Debonaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sexual innuendos are a HUGE hint

if she said that to me, i'd say "why don't i show you"

Michael Chief

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ahaha if a girl asked me that, id recognize it as an opportunity to utilize the fact that only 7% of communication is words...and 93% is nonverbal. i'd give a sly smile and a confident wink haha.

I really dont see what the problem is, but...
IMO, ur wishing too much. wishing gets you nowhere. take action or be cool. just remember that you dont need her.

FALCONDAWG79

Don Juan
Reaction score
ya body language plays a big part with us. during lunch she looks at me a lot. everytime i gotta go to the restroom i have to walk by her table and everytime i walk by she says hey.

FALCONDAWG79

Don Juan
Reaction score
also one time she made this orgasm noise when i went by her table. you guys think she likes me as like a boyfriend or does she just want my stick?

Mr. Debonaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by FALCONDAWG79
also one time she made this orgasm noise when i went by her table. you guys think she likes me as like a boyfriend or does she just want my stick?
does it matter? :rolleyes:

Michael Chief

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What's the difference? haha

FALCONDAWG79

Don Juan
Reaction score
so how should i approach her on monday? our school just had spring break. so should ask her how her vacstion went or something? should i just sit down with her and chat with all of her friends around? or should i just tell her to meet me after school for a ride? lol

FALCONDAWG79

Don Juan
Reaction score
well today this girl prank called me a few times during lunch. she was with her stupid friends and was like "i wanna give u a lapdance and a *******". she came over after lunch ended and stood by me and my friends but didnt say much. she tries to make friends with my friends too. does this girl like me?

Michael Chief

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
well today this girl prank called me a few times during lunch. she was with her stupid friends and was like "i wanna give u a lapdance and a *******". she came over after lunch ended and stood by me and my friends but didnt say much. she tries to make friends with my friends too. does this girl like me?
:crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

i seriously couldnt stop laughing after i read this.
"she likes me. does that mean she likes me?"

:crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

wavejams007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are in such a good mood teencraft