Persuing a girl after sleeping with her?

cefiro

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey everyone, this situation has happened to me multiple times, and I always seem to mess it up.

I dont have any problem with picking up women at parties and sleeping with them later that night. I am actually really interested in some of these women too, but it seems like afterward they want nothing to do with me. Im assuming they are attracted to me since they dont seem to mind giving it up after knowing me for a couple hours. These girls are NOT sluts, I go to a pretty small liberal arts college, and things get around campus pretty fast. And, they are not intoxicated.

I usually call a day or two after the "event" and just make some small talk for a few minutes and ask if they want to watch a movie (in my apartment or something) later that week. I dont want to ask them out for dinner, because I like to get to know them a little better before I go spending money on them. I cant ask them out for lunch as I have classes in the afternoon, and I hate coffee.

Anyone have any advice on how to persue a girl im interested in after we have already slept together? Also, why dont these girls show much interest afterwards (and no I didnt disappoint them in bed)?

cefiro

Don Juan
Reaction score
IamRAMBO said:
Hate to break it to you bro but your penis is prob small.
While I appreciate you responding to my thread, this is not the case.

night101

Don Juan
Reaction score
clarify one thing... what do you mean by.

These girls are NOT sluts, I go to a pretty small liberal arts college, and things get around campus pretty fast.
meaning that girls know that many other girls are getting ****ed by you?

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
might work better if you call them up a day or two later, chat for a few minutes, and then tell them you have to go (without asking them out)

Then call maybe a week later and ask them out.

of course, I kinda suck with women so use caution when taking my advice

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ummm...Here's an idea! How about getting to know them BEFORE you sleep with them????

Most women think like this: Pick up guy at party, sleep with him, he never calls again. If he DOES call it's just for sex and he'll never see you for anything else.

If you're really interested in these girls, why don't you have them over for a movie & popcorn first? Or take them on a pic-nic/hike at a local park (inexpensive) or coffee at a local Starbucks? Then when you sleep with them, they know you too and realize that they are more than a warm place for you to shove Mr.Stiffy.

WORKEROUTER

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WaterTigre provides some excellent advice.

There's an ironic thing going on here. You two will SLEEP together, yet she won't even go on a simple DATE with you afterwards?!?

I've had analogous situations like this, except I wouldn't bang them like you. A few times, I'd take a girl out, play my cards like a total DJ on the first date, make out with her within like an hour of taking her out and maybe do more stuff that same night, but THEN nothing would ever really materialize in the future between us!

Essentially, the chick begins to think you're just a "player." Ya, you can get in her pants, but she thinks you've perfected those moves to a point and just keep regurgitating them to ALL girls. This all starts happening when she starts reflecting on the situation after it happens.

So ya, take Water's advice of taking them out first. Show them you're into them, which you ARE (so it's not even like you're faking it!), and I assure you things will go much better, and you'll be able to get with them more in the future!