Persuing a business partner's daughter...what to do?

sharpshooter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a really sticky situation. Basically I met this really beautiful, nice, and intelligent chick last week at a business seminar. It turned out that she was in the same business group I was going to join. We shook hands and talked for a few minutes...then an older man shook my hand (my buddy who was with me later pointed out that he was her father!). So it turns out he is also involved in the business group (they go together there i guess, father and daughter). I met her again that week at the seminar (along with the rest of our team). The type of chick that someone would want to persue, always smiling, confident, nice, smart, and of course good looking! She was smiling at me a lot and told me how great it was for me to come back etc. We even joked about how we were some of the youngest people there (i'm 20, she's 18)....

well, back to the problem. Her dad is involved in this. So for the rest of my life I will be seeing her and him for 2 times a week atleast. I was being so so suave with her, confident, funny, i was feeling good about myself and I ccould see it in her eyes that she loved it. The thing is though how do I persue it even further if her dad is there all the time? Also I CAN NOT AFFORD to mess up this little business tree that we're gonna put together.

:confused: :confused:

her smile is etched in my head, but i'm not being stupid about it. I know that if we did hook up and her dad ever found out (he's ARAB lol)...i would be screwed on the business end, and it would make the entire team really uncomfortable. I'm just gonna try to forget about her in a relationship sense, but it's gonna be tough when i'm gonna be seeing her two times a week.. lol

hb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like P. Diddy once said.... Business before Pleasure

Or you Could always try to talk to her on the low.

but if u have a chance at making good money, dont ruin it over a girl. girls dont bring happiness MONEY does. Money doesnt argue with you Money listens to you and does whatever makes you happy. :)

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sharpshooter, you say you are confident - yet you post this.

hb, i guess materialism is most important for you.

--- Alright, take care of business not first, but last too. - if the girl likes you - she will move in by herself. ----

isotope

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah, i say keep being friendly and confident, maybe even hint that you like her, but let her make the first move

and definitely dont do it in front of the father. take her out on a date somewhere.

maybe he is not some old fogey who wants his daughter to be chaste for life. maybe he will respect your relationship when and if you and she tell him

Reaction score
Sharp, if you are serious about pursuing this girl then you must show her father that you are a upstanding young gentleman who is interested in her as a woman and not as a vagina!

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Her dad is ARAB????:eek: And you want to date his baby girl??? :eek:The word INSANE keeps coming to mind. I'd keep it strictly business.

uniassign

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also I CAN NOT AFFORD to mess up this little business tree that we're gonna put together.

Comeon man, if you can't afford to mess up then you should think with your head and not your d!ck.

this really beautiful, nice, and intelligent chick

BLAH BLAH BLAH ... they are everywhere. Stop thinking in a scarity frame. If this is something you can't afford to mess up, then you should concentrate on making it happen. Once you are rich and successfuly, pulling chicks is easy.

Think about the consequences. What happens if daddy's little princess got her heart broken? Do you think she would not hesitate to use her dad's position to screw you over?

What about your reputation? Are you going to be forever known in their business circle as XXX's daughter's boyfriend. I am sure some of them will think that you got with her because you want success. They will think that you are at the position you are because of your connection and not your skill.

Quickclicker

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by WaterTiger
Her dad is ARAB????:eek: And you want to date his baby girl??? :eek:The word INSANE keeps coming to mind. I'd keep it strictly business.
What are you trying to say? Just because her dad is Arab, he's insane.:rolleyes: Just wanted to comment on that since it pisses me off when people label Arabs with stereotypes.

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Quickclicker
What are you trying to say? Just because her dad is Arab, he's insane.:rolleyes: Just wanted to comment on that since it pisses me off when people label Arabs with stereotypes.
No! No! I meant that Sharpshooter is insane if he goes after this girl. Arab culture takes a dim view of casual dating and her father may not approve of his daughter dating his business partner.

SuperMan_Wuss

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just like I wouldnt lend money to a friend or fukc a sister I wouldnt ever date someone I worked with. but thats just me and I am not from Tennesse.

PlayerSupreme

Banned
Reaction score
WHY? WHY? WHY? Do they always do this thing. Why fish off a company pier. Why do the always say: beautiful, nice, or Great Looking or HB whatever? And why do they always add their qualifier: “We even” touched…held hands…got along…smiled at each other…Why? Why do they always fall: her smile is etched in my head,

But there is hope for this one: but i'm not being stupid about it. I know that if we did hook up and her dad ever found out (he's ARAB lol)...i would be screwed on the business end,

Atleast of all the goobers trying to date off that company or business pier this one has some sense not to do it. Or at least is aware of the consequences. And this one knows how Arabs will be also.

Sharpshooter you should do well in business. You got your head on straight. You know enough to stay the hell away from that kid. You know enough that those Arabs will take a price from you if you mess with one of theirs.

You realize it’s your little brain and your ego messing with you. Life has it’s ways of testing you kid. Pass or fail.

DankNuggs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1.) Learn how to spell 'pursue,' it will help you with your future business career.

2.) Stop thinking about your **** for a half second, and recognize that this girl is a link to her father. Being in good graces could be an asset you can tap off of. Befriend this girl, get close to her, get close to the father, and work the flirtacious friendship to your advantage.

I can tell you, being in the working world at age 24, you can use your looks like a chick to get ahead. I flirt with every secretary I can find becuase they have control of their boss's schedule.

Use all your powers and talents to the best of your ability....

playasupreme

Banned
Reaction score
Nail her but keep it on the down-low. If he's as important as you say he is having a f-buddy on the inside might be a good thing. She could influence his every choice concerning you. Plus keeping it "secret" is exciting for some women and makes the sex hotter.

hb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OOO MAN THIS KID IS STUPID. The bootleg playa supreme, how old are u? Lmao