personal. need help breaking up

Reaction score
Okay this isnt the kind of help post people usually post.
I dont want a girl back. I want to get rid of her. But im not sure how. Ill give a bit of detail i would just dump her but she is ****ed up emotionally in the brain.... I dont want a lecture or someone to say something toatally useless. I want real answers PLEASE. Thanks guys, im usually not the person to ask for this stuff but its a "special" kind of situation that i donot want to be in any more. Here goes.

okay well. The girl i am curently with right now had some **** happen to her. Like her mom made her **** a drug dealer so she could pay bills at 12. And again at 14. She was raped 18 times give or take a few i forget. Only 10 were by the same person who chained her to a rail for 2 years even though she went to school she never said anything and went back to him. He beat her and all that ****. Other times she was drunk or high and someone pulled her into the woods. She was a slut for a while ****ed around half as many dudes as my body count with girls mine is 138 girls. I didnt know this **** when i was first with her and now were like 5 months in and all this really turned me off. She got pregnant like 4 times 3 times were rape babies and the 4th one was with some ex. All aborted at 6 months. (Only 2 places do that in the USA and were like 20 mins away from us.) And she saw them after the abortion.... on top of this **** she falls inlove with every guy she dates. And wants to marry me and start a life. And the ***** is easy when she is high so she had a shotgun with some guy. And told me about it when we were arguing. Her ex who "chained her" called her up and said baby girl your coming home soon apparently (back in august before we were dating) and in november she texted him saying all i really want is you.a while she claims that he was threatening her sisters lives. Now the ex b4 me is back from rehab and she "loved him" just called her last night saying i miss you. So im not sure what is bull**** and what isnt but i know the raping parts and pregnancies were true. Just not sure if those babies were rape babies or how many times by hiw many people... not sure if she is lying about her body count cause she has nothing i got tested the first month after ****ing her the first time and no stds. Her whole family is like in love with me and prolly the closest thing to a real family i ever had thats probably why i didnt break up with her when she told me that she cheated (with a shotty which i suspect is bull**** too). Bjt the ***** breaks down everytime im about to leave her. I dont want her to kill herself. And i know she cuts, or well cut cause she doesnt anymore. Which could be bull**** causenive never seen 1 single scar from a razor blade. Now some of her family are gang associated and said dont ever hurt her. So thats another reason why i didnt do end it yet. I mean i HAD feelings for the ***** but now i dont and they werent anything like love.

Thanks for reading guys i really need a solution. Im not sure how to do this.

Last edited:

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just do what women do to men. Tell her you need a break. Tell her you will always be there for her as a friend, but you don't see the two of you having a future together in a relationship. You only have to do the friend routine until she meets another guy. As soon as that happens, she won't contact you any more.

Thorninmyside

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I couldn't think up a lower quality girl than that. Yikes. Introduce her to someone else.

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's one of the most rambling and utterly unbelievable posts I've read on here.
If only half of it is true, make whatever damn excuse you need and get the fvck out now.

EvilSpirit22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I hope her name is not Cheyenne or Amara? :eek: Lol if that's her name congrats I might have dated her too while I was on a holiday. 90 percent story matches that f*cked up girl's story. Or is that some standard story bi*ches use to get guys to be emotional towards them.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry I don't believe any of this. If this guy has been with over 100 women he wouldn't be obsessing over this ridiculous situation.. he certainly would not have involved himself with this completely dysfunctional chick.

If all of this is true then there is no help for you. No advice on a forum is going to help you. If you don't know how to screen out crazy people... then you are crazy. BUT if all of this is true then you need to see a shrink.

Reaction score
Well i typically dont want a unstable ***** to kill herself cause i am "the one" whether any of the **** she said is true or not shes highly unstable and i need to abort the ****ing mission ight. So no i wouldnt go after the ***** if i knew this i just found out all this **** within the last two weeks. So im getting the **** out before its like obsession up in here. Believe me or not it doesnt matter. I didnt come on here to brag about how many *****es i slay i came on here for advice so you can give it to me or not. And yes 138 girls if you wanna bombard me with questions on how i did it PM me. Other than that give me a way out so a closet BPD ***** dont kill herself

Reaction score
She doesnt control me or anything its just her past makes me sick as he1l and i want outie. Its usually when a girl opens up about her past i cut and run, but i didnt this time. I don5 love her and i never did. She isnt crazy which is why i think most of it is bull****. But if she said all this **** for attention then she has a good imagination and some serious ****ing problems and thats another reason i want out.