Perhaps a strange question, but what kind of shoes do you wear?

The_Reaper

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Generally what do you put on your feet. Apparently it's important to women what shoes you wear.

When I say shoes I don't mean specifically shoes - runners, sneakers, whatever.

Currently I wear black shoes a lot with jeans, but I like the casual look of white runners sometimes.

Scought

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Various Timberland shoes that go with jeans, or some nice Nike shoes that go with shorts or jeans, a pair of dress up black shoes that go with slacks and the like.

I also have a pair of Brown and Green Leather Air Force One's that are pretty stylish. And if the girl doesn't like the AF1's that says more about her, than me.

TheMaestro87

Don Juan
Reaction score
Get a cheap pair of dress shoes and wear them with jeans OCCASIONALLY. I do this just enough that people notice I'm dressed a little "snazzy" (their words) but not often enough that they take it for granted. Easy way to get positive attention.

Jay Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shoes for every occasion.

1. Havianas (In oz we call em thongs, I think the rest of the world calls em flip flops)

2. Chuck Taylor Converse All Stars

3. Redback boots

4. Dr Martins

5. Slazenger running shoes

JJ

Soprano

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
im a sneaker collector so i always got the flyest and cleanest footwear to go with what im wearin

nikes, reeboks, timbs, lugz, asics, bapestas

but you can't go wrong with some icy white sneakers

i am me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i got a pretty nice shoe collection. i got a few tips for those who need help here...

1. get a variety of shoes. different colors, different brands, different styles (but stay casual). after a while youll feel good about ur collection and wont hav to think twice about shoes

2. keep em clean...u mite wanna let vans or canvas shoes get a lil dirt on em jus so they dont stand out too much but in general, keep ur kicks in good shape

3. get the kinda shoes that u think look good. i remember i used to always ask people for opinions on wut shoes i should get...but i feel alot more comfortable when i chose my own shoes and created my own style. of course, u mite wanna listen if someone tells u ur shoes are **** ugly but dont buy shoes depending on wut others like

Soprano

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dont get too serious with it... if you try to look all sophisticated you'll more than likely end up looking like a wiener

samueladams

Don Juan
Reaction score
if i'm trying to look decent but casual i've got one pair each of black and brown coach loafers (plain..not that penny loafer crap). Got them at the Saks outlet were like $250 new but got them for about 80. They look nice but b/c they're loafers they're not dressy per-se

Calypzo

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've got Oakley Ripcords for my casual shoe. Comfortable, stylish, and I haven't seen anybody else with it on.

For work I have their Oakley Special Force Boots. I get a lot of looks at work with these boots on.