Performing cunnilingus, who's lying?

white sox bill

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys the last few women I've slept with have all commented on my oral skills :)...anyway, they go on to say one of the following:

*My exhubby/BF never performed it or was repulsed by it OR
*My EX tried doing it but didn't do a very good job

Now seems like every guy I talk to CLAIMS to do it and be the best. So one of us is lying...or maybe its her ASD kicking in (I would never let another man do that!). Any comments?
Bill

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's blowing sunshine up your azz.

woman-ese: "That was great!! You're really good at it! My ex used to do that but sucked."

Translation: "Thanks."

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To Vulpine: LOL spot on.....because I say the same sh!t to women about blow jobs.

To WSB: Read above. But don't worry, it's nothing big. She obviously liked it and good sex helps alot in maintaining high IL.

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
speed dawg said:
To Vulpine: LOL spot on.....because I say the same sh!t to women about blow jobs.
I have to do the same thing because blow jobs just don't do anything much for me. But they're going to go get their feelings hurt if i dont act like i like it, so........ The only part thats kind of good is watching them while they're doing it.

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Glad to see I'm not the only one anzanon.

HB: "Ow. My jaw hurts!"
V: "You can stop, it's fine."
HB: "No, I want to finish."
V: "Well, I'm not gonna twist your arm."

Depends, sometimes I'm into it, but usually it's all about the :yawn:

The deciding factor, to me, is if they GENUINELY ENJOY DOING IT. If they like it, I can get down. If it's a big chore, it's a big turn-off.

About the cunnilingus: I've heard so much garbage trickle out of trembling women's mouths afterwards... And I've done so much ruthless, cut-throat sh!t directly after...

The garbage really spoils the mood. When they want to get all jabber-jaw on you, utilize these two words, and mean them:

"Shut up."

They'll love ya for it.:up:

white sox bill

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I remember one of my ex's gave TERRIBLE BJ's. Used teeth and all. I used to actually decline them(like declining a 15 yr penalty in football). I swear she must have scrapped off 1/8" of the diameter one night :(

Cenotaph

Don Juan
Reaction score
Teeth-scrape!! Argh....whitesox, thanks for the visual...I'll be having nightmares tonight.

I agree with Vulpine.. she ecstatic you are "going to town" down there... the old man probably stopped along time before the marriage/relationship ended.

Brazen Woman

Reaction score
Man, you can feel if they're telling the truth. Physicality don't lie. :yes: The tip will pulsate:woo: Uh, is that too graphic for prime time?

If you gets no respect, you gives no respect :rockon:

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dunno, but it seems like I end up with a lot of women who brag about their oral "skilz" lately and they all seem to really suck (and I mean SUCK in a bad way).

Out of the two who gave the best BJ's, one of them just LOVED to do it. I never knew what it meant to get a hummer until I dated her. The other one proclaimed early in our relationship that she didn't enjoy giving it, so I didn't expect much, but turns out she had some natural talent and after awhile she didn't mind hooking me up after all :)

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
This sums it up rather well:

FLOYD
Naw man, I don't be eatin' that ****.

DREXL
That's bull****.

BIG DON WATTS, a stout, mean-looking black man who's older than Drexl and Floyd. Walks through the door carrying hamburgers and french fries in two greasy brown-paper bags.

FLOYD
Naw man, that's some serious ****.

DREXL
******, you lie like a big dog.

BIG D
What the **** are you talkin' about?

DREXL
Floyd say he don't be eatin' *****.

BIG D
****, any ****** say he don't eat ***** is lyin' his ass off.

DREXL
I heard that.

FLOYD
Hold on a second, Big D. You sayin' you eat *****?

BIG D
******, I eat everything. I eat *****. I eat the butt. I eat every
mother****in' thang.

DREXL
Preach on, Big D.

FLOYD
Look here. If I ever did eat some ***** - I would never eat any ***** -
but, if I did eat some *****, I sure as hell wouldn't tell no goddamn body.
I'd be ashamed as a mother****er.

BIG D
****! ****** you smoke enough sherm your dumb ass'll do a lot a crazy ass
things. So you won't eat *****? Mother****er, you be up there suckin'
******s' ****s.

DREXL
Heard that.

Drexl and Big D bump fists.

FLOYD
Yeah, that's right, laugh. It's so funny, oh it's so funny.
(he takes a hit off of a joint)
There used to be a time when sisters didn't know **** about gettin' their
***** licked. Then the sixties came an' they started ****in' around with
white boys. And white boys are freaks for that **** -

DREXL
- Because it's good!

FLOYD
Then, after a while sisters use to gettin' their little ***** eat. And
because you white boys had to make pigs out of yourselves, you ****ed it up
for every ****** in the world everywhere.

BIG D
Drexl. On behalf of me and all the brothers who aren't here, I'd like to
express our gratitude -

Drexl and Big D bust up.

FLOYD
Go on *****-eaters... laugh. You look like you be eatin' *****. You got
*****-eatin' mugs. Now if a ****** wants to get his **** sucked he's got to
do a bunch of ****ed-up ****.

BIG D
So you do eat *****!

FLOYD
Naw naw!

BIG D
You don't like it, but you eat that ****.
(to Drexl)
He eats it.

DREXL
Damn skippy. He like it, too.

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oxide said:
I always call women out on this. I tell them straight up - "You know, there are only two things a girl can do in bed to impress me. One is giving head. I've met so many girls who have told me that they give great head...but then she gets down to business and I have to tell her to stop, because she has no idea what she is doing. I think only a couple of girls were any good. The second thing is riding me - the girl on top. Most of these girls are the same - they go all the way down and then do that crazy jerk thing...and I always go "ARE YOU TRYING TO BREAK MY D!CK?!" I then explain that it is all about going up and down, and not being lazy.. use those legs!"

OK. The girl will give you head and ask how she compares. If she is good, I tell her she is top 2-3, saying one girl has her beat cause she made me cu*m quicker/stronger. If she sucks... I just cut it off and fvck her.

I think every single girl I've ever slept with sucked me off. I am yet to give head. (The girl has to be really hot/shaven/ And I have to be drunk)
This all seems a bit suspicious, no offense. You wouldn't have gotten a positive response from most of the women i've been with doing/saying these things.

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
white sox bill said:
Guys the last few women I've slept with have all commented on my oral skills :)...anyway, they go on to say one of the following:

*My exhubby/BF never performed it or was repulsed by it OR
*My EX tried doing it but didn't do a very good job

Now seems like every guy I talk to CLAIMS to do it and be the best. So one of us is lying...or maybe its her ASD kicking in (I would never let another man do that!). Any comments?

Bill
I used to be really cra* at this stuff about 5 years ago, then i made an effort to ask the women what she liked, the end result after being with a lot of women and doing this is i make them come EACH TIME, sometimes more then once, and there is nothing better then after you make the biatch come to put your dic* in there as she is feeling those Orgasmsrip through her body.

I guarantee if you do this to any women she will be breaking your fuc8ing door down as alot of guys dont have a clue how to make a women come from oral.

As for The male version.

Only afew girls have been goo giving head, sadly these girls have been experianced, married or in a LTR with a guy and LOVE to give head.

If she offers to give head, you are probably in for a treat.

Yes some are poor at it, but then again some are ok and some are amazing, especcially when she drinks you dry, that **** is mind blowing.

A way to test if she is being honest is to make the women have an O, it aint that hard really if you know what your doing.

alot of women dont experiance the O and if they do it is not a reguler thing, if you can give a women a O especcially from oral then back it up with more from sex, dam these biatches will be on you like child with a new amazing toy.

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
salvosom said:
Vulpine:

What do you by garbage ??

P.S: My ex used to tell I should write articles about pleasuring women ... Then she dumped me :p
Garbage? Like her trying to suddenly have a conversation or talking for the sake of making noise after you come up for air - garbage.

"Oh my gawd oh my gawd that was so great my last boyfriend wouldnt do that but wow that was so awesome i cant feel my legs oh wow my boyfriend before the last one would do it but he totally sucked at it oh my god im shaking i cant believe how much he sucked at it compared to you wow that was awesome."

Did any of that need to be said? No. Worthless talking. Garbage.

thesynergist

Don Juan
Reaction score
azanon said:
This all seems a bit suspicious, no offense. You wouldn't have gotten a positive response from most of the women i've been with doing/saying these things.
are you kidding man? sounds to me like Oxide knows how to get chicks to go the extra mile in the sack. i've personally used almost the exact same technique to get head. suddenly she's competing against every chick you've ever been with for the "#1 BJ" award. Oxide's on point from my perspective.

Victory Unlimited

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo,

One way to tell if a woman REALLY likes how you "put it down" on her orally is by how OFTEN and how ENTHUSIASTICALLY she talks about it and ASKS you for it.

Most women I've had the pleasure (and DISPLEASURE) of being with have NOT been shy about what THEY want sexually once they're comfortable with me.

It's ONLY when I ask THEM for something special that their shy side, Anti-slut defense side, or their LACK-OF-HIGH-INTEREST-IN-ME side magically appears sometimes...lol

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thesynergist said:
are you kidding man? sounds to me like Oxide knows how to get chicks to go the extra mile in the sack. i've personally used almost the exact same technique to get head. suddenly she's competing against every chick you've ever been with for the "#1 BJ" award. Oxide's on point from my perspective.
If you're asking me has my opinion changed, the answer is no.

It sounds to me like some of you are confusing C&F with outright acting disrespectful. I believe in positive reinforcement and feedback when someone is at least trying to please you.

thesynergist

Don Juan
Reaction score
azanon said:
If you're asking me has my opinion changed, the answer is no.

It sounds to me like some of you are confusing C&F with outright acting disrespectful. I believe in positive reinforcement and feedback when someone is at least trying to please you.
Hmm...

well, i think once a chick is naked in your bed and you're both getting worked up, it's much harder to be "disrespectful". i go completely caveman once things get to that point, and it hasn't failed me yet. it's not mean to get what you want in the sack, it's natural. there are just effective ways to do that, and ineffective ways.

i don't actually think Oxide's original comment had much to do with C & F, it's just a couple really good ideas (one of which i've personally seen work, both of which he's seen work).

really tho, most of the time if you get a girl worked up enough she'll do most things (like head) voluntarilly. just gotta bring out the freak, the animal in her and the sky's the limit.

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thesynergist said:
i don't actually think Oxide's original comment had much to do with C & F, it's just a couple really good ideas (one of which i've personally seen work, both of which he's seen work).
That was basically my point, lol. I mentioned C&F because it was the closest effective thing I could think of to what he was doing, but its not really that close to C&F either.

We could be losing a lot in translation here considering that "type" doesnt exactly convey how something's being said. The delivery of saying something like that will matter a lot.