Perfect example of a woman who doesn't realize she isnt calling the shots

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Single mom whose profile is filled with tons of expectations, negative statements, and all around b!tchiness.

Seems like shes had a sh!t ton of bad luck in her dating life and been pumped and dumped a few times. She doesnt sound fun at all.

I was actually trying to find some suburban milfs and cougars, so thats how I stumbled onto her profile.

EDIT: She edited her profile after I sent her a PM. I give her credit for wanting to make positive changes. Here's the original unedited version though. http://imgur.com/daBZcJJ

Last edited:

JohnyTheArrow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Some dudes dont mind being doormat for a pvssy, she is truly awfull and not worth 'hi'.

36 old single mom is looking for marriage.... what a catch :D

silencer

Banned
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
http://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?sld=1&profile_id=46471529

Single mom whose profile is filled with tons of expectations, negative statements, and all around b!tchiness.

Seems like shes had a sh!t ton of bad luck in her dating life and been pumped and dumped a few times. She doesnt sound fun at all.

I was actually trying to find some suburban milfs and cougars, so thats how I stumbled onto her profile.
I honestly ignore profiles.

Truth be told most all OLD chicks are screwed in the head looking for the tops in looks, $$$, and or vicarious living through by getting banged out by the best looking dudes online till they find some clown to take them as their "princess".

I previously said 7. I've seen number 8 within last week. Met this chick twice. Friend of a friends wife. Another nutcase weirdo who looks good and is on POF. Not surprised at all. All 8 chicks I know through friends, met seen personally all but one are hot. Though all complete fvck ups that are or were on OLD. Coincidence? Any chick I know that is normal and hot I've never ONCE seen OLD. All the nuts? They're on or were on POF.

Talking to four hot chicks. One had a two and a half hour convo with. Kept asking questions though the convo was all over the place I KNEW I should've exited quick and set up a meet but didn't. Surprise Surprise texted her twice random hey how's your week going and hey happy fourth of July and zero response. At the same time I already know these chicks EVEN IF hot bring little to nothing to the table yet are looking for Mr. Perfection with everything to parasite off of. It ain't gonna be me.

I swear I almost wish dudes were besides me to see the responses , hear the phone calls etc. Most all of them are pump and dump material no matter how good looking as I already know the deal with them. They respond to the best looking, go out with the dude who's arm candy or will take them to a nice dinner while looking for the guy who's both that they can latch on to. These same chicks are online for years.

God help the clown who ends up with them. Seriously.

The real life stories I could tell you literally can't make up. No joke.

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This reminds me of a message I got from a girl a few months back when I was still on match. This chick was 30 and quite attractive. Nice set of fake ti**ies too. But she had 2 kids, was never married, and had a laundry list of "dont message me if..." things in her profile. She also had something along the lines of "I want to meet a man who accepts my children" in the profile. So this nutjob emails me and says "you're handsome...but you're 34, you've never been married, and you have no kids. What's your deal?". I almost emailed her back with a wiseass reply, but I decided not to give her the satisfaction. Entitled b*tch with golden pvssy syndrome. Funny thing is, she'll find a doormat beta to shack up with to help raise and support her bastard children. And she'll make his life a living hell too.

silencer

Banned
Reaction score
GS750 said:
This reminds me of a message I got from a girl a few months back when I was still on match. This chick was 30 and quite attractive. Nice set of fake ti**ies too. But she had 2 kids, was never married, and had a laundry list of "dont message me if..." things in her profile. She also had something along the lines of "I want to meet a man who accepts my children" in the profile. So this nutjob emails me and says "you're handsome...but you're 34, you've never been married, and you have no kids. What's your deal?". I almost emailed her back with a wiseass reply, but I decided not to give her the satisfaction of a reply. Entitle b*tch. Funny thing is, she'll find a doormat beta to shack up with to help raise and support her bastard children. And she'll make his life a living hell too.
I believe you 100%. I swear you cannot make this sh1t up.

The ssh1t I've heard from these chicks not online online but on the phone and some of them HOT as fvck (some no one would believe are on a free dating site) and how they are trying to find a Mr. Perfect simp to be their "cure all" for their own issues is friggin mind blowing.

A lot think they're slick. They are used to dudes ignoring sh1t for the hopes of getting some on a meet. I'm a different type of dude. IDGAF how hot the chick looks. Maybe it's my personality or wanting to see what the chick is about but you see all the BS. You can pick it up talking with them on the phone. They are analyzing EVERYTHING you say. Job, life, any and everything. It's all based on what THEY want to be the "fix" for themselves. This is why you see these same chicks online for months and YEARS.

I already EXPECT someone else "better" to come along. EXPECT them to be analyzing myself while talking "normally" but out their own azz which I never get effected by but almost take it as proving myself right to not be "negative".

I've spoken to so many it's retarded. God help the dude who's dopey and desperate enough to take any OLD chick as wifey. Those chicks are parasites in "disguise" no matter how good they may look or "cool" they may seem. That and they are looking to get fcked by the hottest dudes they can land in the meantime. No "guesswork". All REAL LIFE from talking to them. Noods etc.

You'd be AMAZED at sh1t they spew if they feel comfortable enough talking to you. No hate against women or being disgruntled etc. These chicks are online dating for a reason. Now I'm not saying I'm looking for "perfection" or no one has skeletons etc. But these chicks are definitely refuse.

They could think you are the coolest dude and still be talking to many other dudes going out for "dates", lying on their profile and ADMITTING it to you, questioning you looking for YOU to be "perfect" while they themselves are fvck ups.

God the phone stories I could tell I'd be writing for a week.

DragonBlood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You read her profile OP?

Based on her pictures she is sexy and looks like a lot of fun. I would have a hard time believing this girl takes herself seriously, even if she wrote a whole pile of ****.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Entitled c*nt.

silencer

Banned
Reaction score
Mauser96 said:
Lol,

Her profile just SCREAMS "I am a selfish, entitled biatch who wants the best, but will give nothing in return except nagging, headaches, drama, stress. Because I am selfish *****, you can bet that I will try and take every $ from you I can"

If I was looking online, and came across her profile? I wouldn't even read past the first few lines.

You really do have to ask yourself - If a woman was good looking, good income, stable and NOT fvcking crazy - why would she need to be online?

Answer: She wouldn't. They are online, (MOST not all) because they have financial problems, personality disorders, mental disorders, are just plain biatches, poor reputation amongst their peers, etc.
I have to agree with the above 110%. I can not tell you how many women using OLD have serious issues. Besides basically admitting to dinner who-ring, gold digging, having substance abuse issues, being nuts, criminal activity, using old as hell pictures with the time date stamp from years ago, meanwhile expecting the perfect provider to come along and save them from credit issues, and eventually help take care of their kids.

Like you've said. If she's online and good looking? She's on for a reason. Gold digging, dinner who-ring like it's a second income business, bringing looks to the table and tons of hidden or not so hidden baggage to "bless" you with.

No surprise you'll see these same women not only on the same site months and years later but other sites as well.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
After 3,007 posts your game still sucks bad enough where you have to date single moms and milfs in NY ?

I'm more inclined to believe that this chick's profile is actually YOU.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LiveFreeX said:
After 3,007 posts your game still sucks bad enough where you have to date single moms and milfs in NY ?

I'm more inclined to believe that this chick's profile is actually YOU.
???
Where did I say I wanted to date this particular woman? Should it not be clear from what I've written that I will not be pursuing this woman? Jeez...I talk to all kinds of people online...and different women all the time on OLD. Just because I message someone doesnt mean I want to date them.

And the fact of the matter is that my game is tight enough that I have the choice of dating attractive women regardless of age group. Or did you miss my recent thread where I broke up with a cute, single, childless woman in her 20s who gave me great sex and treated me well? And it was because I was a decent enough guy not to string along a girl who wanted more than I could give long term.

So yeah, I'm not hurting for options bro. Take the trolling elsewhere. I could easily have young, sexy, care free women right now if I wanted...but Im trying to appease my milf fantasy while Im still young.

So kindly buzz off.

:-)

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
Just because I message someone doesnt mean I want to date them.
On an OLD site? Really? They have names for people like that you know.

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Time wasters?