penis

JustinTy

Reaction score
whats the avg. PENIS size for a 16 year old. LMAO omg i said it finally.

donjuanjovi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd probably say about 5.5 - 6 inches. That's just a guess though. Are you worried you're coming up a "little" "short"?

Unregistered

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anything under 9 inches, most girls will probably laugh at and tell the entire school and post how miniscule your ding-a-ling is on their MySpace profile. But even if you're over 9 inches, you might not be safe. You will most likely run out of sperm before you're 20 if your penis is under 11 inches.

When I was 16, my penis was 12 inches long. That's about average for that age. By the way, I'm talking flaccid here; I can't even do the math on fully engorged.

THE_ADDMAN

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yup, if ur penis is less than 9 inches, ur not a real man, Nancy :D

Yapper

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't listen to these guys. I was able to do quite well with only an 8.5. Motion of the ocean baby.

Nex

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm also at about 9 inches, three inches in width. I'd say it's about average, even though some girls have pointed and laughed at me.

eminence

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah seriously guys stop ****ing around with this guys mind....listen man...guys range from 8-12 inches (depending on race) from ages 15-18. Don't let anyone else fool with you, if you have any other questions just ask.

Unregistered

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sorry that reality is harsh. Here's a little light at the end of the tunnel: I actually read a story in the newspaper about a guy who had a miniscule penis (tiny - I mean, we're talking 7.5 inches here, poor guy) which eventually grew to the average adult length (19 inches). So even if you're slightly below average for 16 (12 inches), don't worry, you still have a (slight) chance to be normal and have a girlfriend and get married, etc. Like 4 percent maybe.

I don't know, it's hard to say: I'm 23 years old and my penis is 21 inches long, which is only slightly above-average. I've had a few girls complain about the size. I don't really let it bother me; hell, if anything I'm just glad not be the poor dudes with 16-18 inch penises. Although one of my exes said her old boyfriend had a 37 inch dong... I felt a little insecure after that. Damn, that guy was probably in the top 15% in penis size.

BUT!!!!!!!
Whatever you do, don't masturbate. You will run out of semen eventually, although by then you will be too blind to see the hair thicketing out of your palms.