Peeing in a girls face

Status
Not open for further replies.

Badmannaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hahahaa yea come to think of it that does seem kinda kinky...

you know you straight own a girl when you can be like...

"sTFU B!tch and open your mouth ima bout to piss on yo ASS!!"

ohhh:down: uhhhh now i just changed my mind....i can picture that and it makes me wanna vomit

FVckin weirdo:woo:

I heard micheal jackson needed a new playmate you should fill out the application

badmannaz

Scorched

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Zombie isn't serious...

Tomatoes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zombie is a joke. However this is funny....if not at all useless to the site and somewhat down grading.

DarkLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright... so I've pissed in my X gf's mouth, and on her.

Never the face... but sh!t... close enough, right.

Here's what I did...

While showering together... just started pissing, she noticed and got all "ahhh, hahahaa... ahhhh!"... so I'm busting up... we're both laughing. GOOD! Then I started threatening her w. the stream... lmao (more fun right... keep that vibe). Then just lashed her w. a beam on her leg, etc.

By this point we're both hysterical... enjoy this sick fun, right. Anyways... so got her used to being pee'd on. Pissed on her a few more times in the shower... all fvckin funny moments. And now alls good.

Then one drunk night... I'm pissing in the sink... and I'm taunting her... "go, touch it!" You know. Its another hilarious moment... lil drunken dumb challenge... funny sh!t. So she swipes a few fingers through, lol.

Now at this pt. you can see she's gettin quite comftorable w. my piss. Which is good right. Happened to have mad clear piss that night, prob from all the beer, and joked about that sh!t is prob. pure alchohol. Then dared her to lick her finger... taste it. She's into it... gives it a lick. Says it doesn't taste like anything.

So I ask her "would you drink it, if we were stuck on a desert island" (which of course is a fvcked "yes", especially when drunk.

So I tell her to lick the stream, and she goes for it, with kink daring, and total drunkin humor. Next thing you know... I'm pissin the rest of my stream off the side of her mouth, and on to her laughing tongue.

Voila'

Now... I could care less about pissing on some chick... but I got to be honest... there is def. a dominating feeling to it all, and it feels good in that regard. The roles of Man/Woman are clear as day, and as long as both are enjoying the fvckin sick hilarious moment... then it ain't so sick afterall. Just another nutty night. So... pound a pitcher, and enjoy Ace'

SuaveOn'
-DarkLight-

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
am I the only one who thinks this is gross :confused:

Originally posted by Mr. Unique
probably cause he knows hes ugly ;)
it's more because:
- she is from NJ and i'm in Windsor, Canada, not exacly a drive accros town
-check out her profile
-chick enjoyes getting pissed on:eek: remainds me of friends video collection, where chicks get sh1t on :down:

Paradox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Answered by DarkLight

Funny thread but I gotta close it.

Status
Not open for further replies.