paying for the ticket...

wonderboy040587

Don Juan
Reaction score
i was walking around wal--mart the other day and i met a hottie (probbably an 8) well anyways she gave me her number and i'm probably gonna call her tomorrow for the first time and ask her out for tomorrow night. i 'm planning to offer her to go to a coffee shop (something like tim hortons or something) and then tell her that she's not a freak, i will take her to movies... u know we might become friends...

well anyways i'm a student and i've been running low on money so coffee is alrite but i don't wanna pay for this movie ticket ... what do u guys do on first days?

also i've never done a coffee date since i'm 17 (she's 16) it seems like we are too young to go on a coffee date... everybody goes to movies on their first days... cuz i live in a really small town with a population of 20k or so and there is nothing to do here, even for the movies, we have to go to the next town... so do u guys have any ideas about where to take 16 year-old... cuz tips are usually for guys around 25 and over i think... so any help is appericiated...

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Walk, parks, etc ect.

There are lots of things to dot hat are free. Coffees alright, but your right, she might not want coffee. good thing they sell other stuff ;)

Try to stay away from the movies, you don't get any face time. Just cause everyone goes to the movies for their first day, doesn't mean you have too.

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its only awkward if you make it awkward

wonderboy040587

Don Juan
Reaction score
so i'm supposed to tell her that i wanna get to know her better and ask her if she wants to take a walk with me??? should it be during daytime or evening time?

any other suggestions?

NEWBIE101

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't take her to the movies if you cannot pay for both your tickets and some snacks to munch on.

If you ask her to go, then you need to pay.

Like already mentioned, there are plenty of fun things to do for a date that are free.