payback is a *****...is it worth it?

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
I think she likes you.

from my experience, most attractive women generally work off the assumption that all the guys around her would not mind having sex with her. This may sound arrogant but it's pretty true and they know this.

so when she exchanged numbers with you and gave you the go ahead to call i think she expected you to jump all over it at the chance to maybe hook up with her.

but you didn't.

so now, she is wondering why you haven't done this so her strategy now is to make it known to you that she is in fact desirable/datable by droping hints that she has a man in her life. this is the vast majority of most women's logic. you just not being interested doesn't equate to most women.

i bet she wasn't specific at all she just found a good way to toss in a covert hint that she is diserable.

i would have fun with someone like this, jennifer T the girl in this post

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showpost.php?p=1964379&postcount=9

did that to me. i wasn't all that interested because i had just broken up with someone and she went from flirting to "my boyfriend does that too" all the time

what i would do is i would start casually dropping hints about what i do and dont like about women and then see if she picks up on it and implements these things. that's yoru tell tale right there. like with jennifer, she smoked cigs when i met her and i had girls who smoked. i told her one day after work that's nasty. i never saw another cig again around her. maybe comment on a customers nice legs and say something like man i like a girl with nice legs and see what she does with that or something. she's looking for an In it looks lke to me.

using the sex carrot only works when you have actually had sex with someone then have sex with someone else to rile up jealousy but if she hasn't had sex wtih you and offs about how she is having sex with other guys now she just comes off as a skank lol.

We work in two different departments. Funny after I walked away and went to pick up some new sweat suits I noticed her looking at me out of the corner of my eye. I don't doubt she has a boyfriend by now as every so often when talking in the past about what we did on weekends etc. she mentioned a "friend".

To be honest I did find her hot and pretty cool. But the constant weed smoking mention and her going out and getting drunk slowly turned me off. Some other dude that works there that knows her said she's had a hard life and I kindof got confirmation when she mentioned her parents have a bad marriage.

Guess I'm at a point where I'd rather not deal with it even to get laid. All I'd need was to go out and unknowingly have her holding weed on her and me getting pulled over for some reason. Fvck that.

I was just at the point where I was curious that all of a sudden after all this time she suddenly out of nowhere drops the boyfriend at me. Most likely a subconcious "jealousy" card and a "you missed out" due to me not being around for a week and a half then seeing me talking with my sister whom she doesn't know with other chicks at the cosmetics counter down from her area the same day I got back before I passed by her area later that night.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't doubt she has a BF. Jennifer T wasn't lying when she was about her BF. however, the BF is not a dettorant in this case in point.. when she thought you were into her it was prudent to keep him out the picture. now that she isn't sure you like her she wants to show you that guys dig her/ date her.

generally this is a sign of a low quality women. no real reason why just my experience. it's like the woman knows she has **** that is wrong with her and you not taking her up on it makes her want to prove to you that she is not a ****ty person

I mean if you want to **** i think you can but i think you are taking the right course. in the long run she is the type that seems to create her own drama and suck everyone in around it.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
I don't doubt she has a BF. Jennifer T wasn't lying when she was about her BF. however, the BF is not a dettorant in this case in point.. when she thought you were into her it was prudent to keep him out the picture. now that she isn't sure you like her she wants to show you that guys dig her/ date her.

generally this is a sign of a low quality women. no real reason why just my experience. it's like the woman knows she has **** that is wrong with her and you not taking her up on it makes her want to prove to you that she is not a ****ty person

I mean if you want to **** i think you can but i think you are taking the right course. in the long run she is the type that seems to create her own drama and suck everyone in around it.

I hear you BB. I don't think the dude was her boyfriend but a friend she'd mentioned previously who recently became upgraded to boyfriend and she just felt the need to drop the title to me out of the blue. Mostly to say she's "desireable" and possibly also to say in a subtle way "You missed out". It's not like within a short amout of time. We've been talking at work for about three months. I get complacent at times but the sh1t she would tell me about the weed use and getting drunk on weekends dropped my interest almost completely to even wanting to hang out with her.

I just found it odd she'd all of a sudden throw the BF out there in conversation about me being out for a pinche nerve. Most likely a true story on her part but odd she threw BF into a conversation where I wasn't hitting on her and just making conversation.

Will_IR

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd like to thank everyone for their sincere advice. Ultimately I've decided to not pursue the person in question.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
backbreaker said:

***Update 11/25/2012***

Same chick waved to me the other day with another consmetics chick. I walked up to them and started BSing and the same chick I originally spoke about asks where I'd been lately. (Busy). We make small talk and out of the blue she tells me to come out with a bunch of people for a drink after work which changes mid conversation to her and this other dude we work with whom I always BS with. Then proceeds to tell me her on and off again boyfriend for over a year just dumped her (out of the blue).

I told her I most likely wasn't going after work which by the next day no one wound up going anyway.

She's most likely looking for attention since she's always having issues (off and on) with her boyfriend though he was never mentioned till the previous time she saw me with my sister. Now all of a sudden again since the first time since then we've talked letting me know he dumped her.

Now she's either looking for attention and or looking for another dude to bang and may...may "like" me but in talking again and knowing this chicks history now with this dude, mention of drinking AGAIN, previous weed mentions I most likely won't bother with her if just for a few fvcks. Probably won't though. This one sounds like nothing but problems.