paul janka on dr phil

DevanE

Don Juan
Reaction score

I personally feel that this guy is shooting himself in the foot when he specifies and talks about his "spread-sheet" it just comes across as distasteful and tacky. Other than that he is a certified BEAST and he will get better with more success. The ladies better watch out!. ;)

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Paul is quite clearly a pretty awesome DJ and surprisingly Dr. Phil himself treated him well but to ensure the big ratings of course Phil filled the audience with hate filled women who themselves created the need for guys to behave as Paul does to have any success with them.

Not that there is anything wrong with what Paul and we DJ's do but the chicks on these shows shouldn't blame us for doing what works.

Its what they wanted us to be and so we are.

The NBC chick looked like she was struggling not to strangle Paul and somehow she managed to choke out a fair interview despite her disdain for the guy.

And I couldn't disagree more with that metrosexual shrink that they had on there. Paul is definitely not responsible for whatever fantasy's these chicks build up in their head surrounding him because he is basically telling them the score and his intentions upfront albeit in a very smooth way so yep the shrink couldn't be more wrong. He is an emasculated feminized b!tch of a man who clearly turned over his balls to women long ago.

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Funny thing I noticed: this guy gets maybe 20 phone numbers a week, but by my count, he's getting 1-2 lays a month.

Can you imagine the flake rate this guy must put up with? I'm sure that's pretty key to his success, his ability to roll with it and move on. Which he can do, given the supply of women.

Seeing this guy just makes me want to move to NYC . . .

MrLuvr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
He is a good looking guy, but I have to question his technique somewhat. Did you see that girl on Dr. Phil that he was dating? She wasn't all that special. Maybe a 6 or 7 at best. And if that is not enough, he actually dated this girl for 5 MONTHS and DID NOT BANG HER, despite his best efforts! Doesnt seem very DJ to me.

Deadly_Assassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the chick on Dr. Phil thought she was hot sh*t.  I thought she was lucky to have him.  See, how she fully rejected that second guy in front of live tele. 

Axcell

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
comic_relief said:
Personally, I didn't like the attitude
I on the other hand liked how Dr. Phil owned the first guy with the "honesty" stuff.

comic_relief
Yeah, it was very similar to the way he owned Strauss on the last Dr. Phil episode I watched. (Topic was posted on this forum a little while back.)

Thanks for the link, interesting to watch. Not any new knowledge though, but it really goes to show that there is a difference between what woman want and what woman say they want.

Women state that they want a guy who is nice and who treats them out and spoils them, however, it turns out that it's not the case.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MrLuvr said:
He is a good looking guy, but I have to question his technique somewhat. Did you see that girl on Dr. Phil that he was dating? She wasn't all that special. Maybe a 6 or 7 at best. And if that is not enough, he actually dated this girl for 5 MONTHS and DID NOT BANG HER, despite his best efforts! Doesnt seem very DJ to me.
She said it was just casual. Im sure he was hooking up with other girls anyway. You cant hate on him for not laying one girl, even if he does think hes god like.

int3l

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i liked him, he seemed a little ruff and stuff but hell it was on tv so i'm sure in the field this guy would be a beast. The first guy was hilarious though, i laughed so hard watching him. on a side note, i just don't understand why he doesn't do more with his life. Then again i don't know much about him but he seems pretty well educated. Must be pretty hard in NYC.