Passing up another chance at a relationship

mfd1830

Don Juan
Reaction score
About 6 weeks ago I passed up the possibility of a relationship with a girl I fooled around with. She wasn't that bad looking but was really overweight and I wasn't attracted to her at all. Just recently I fooled around with another girl who wants to take things further. She's pretty unattractive but has a great body and is crazy sexually.

I havn't had a girlfriend yet but I wonder if I should take one of these opportunities, just to get the first relationship out of the way because no matter who it's with, it probably won't work out very well because of my inexperience. Or should I hold out and wait for someone I'm attracted to and genuinely like? It seems like an easy answer but being single for so long, even if you do get some action pretty regularly, gets really frustrating and physically/mentally tiring. At least for me.

c0nfus3d1ne

Banned
Reaction score
I think you shouldn't pass on these opportunities. Although I personally can't be with an overweight woman, but a less attractive woman with a nice body I could be with for a while.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't settle for less!

There is nothing wrong with fooling around or fvcking women you are not in a relationship with.

Wait til the time comes when you find a girl who has the looks and personality you like.

jacob

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a good idea to get experience with the opposite sex, even if she's ugly. She's still a female and thinks female thoughts. This way you build confidence in human interactions and other girls will notice that you can hang with one of their own. You say you're not attracted to her and this is a chance to practice being assertive i.e. the jerkish behavior women love, when you don't like how things are going in the relationship. I have many stud friends that date ugly girls on the side even when they have a really pretty girlfriends, and I've followed there lead and dated many girls I wasn't attracted to just to practice being suave. It can only benefit you. win win.

mfd1830

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, if I did this I definately wouldn't take it that seriously because I really don't have anything to lose. It's just that a bunch of my friends think she's pretty gross and make fun of me for fooling around with her. So dating her could get annoying. Not to mention any kind of subconscious effects dating an ugly girl could have on my self-esteem and stuff like that.