Party ideas?

Ether

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, it's been a while since I've been around here.

For you guys who have parties, what do you do at them?

My birthday is today and honestly, I hate every party we have because there's nothing to do, at all. I've got 4 more years left and I'd like to be able to enjoy them to the fullest, and it's a lot easier to invite people to your place versus inviting yourself to their place.

I'm thinking of changing a room in my basement into a party room and I need ideas of what to move down there, what do buy, where to get good deals, etc.

Any help is really appreciated.

Davezz

Don Juan
Reaction score
i agree with falcon:p but if you want party you need no more then good music!;) remember if you drink everybody is cool as long as you have a place:)

The_Game

Don Juan
Reaction score
Parties are about being social and having fun

Invite lots of people, have lots of fun.
You can do this with good music, alcohol and some decent things going off

The more the drinks get inside you the more fun it will be.

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One reason why I stopped going to high school parties is because all of them seem to have a DJ and a dance floor and it's the central theme of the party. I personally just want to socialize, meet people, etc. Besides, those types of parties are the ones to get raided the most. Just have music playing in the background and have an area closed off only to the party. Never know when people want to steal stuff.

Davezz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea you gotta have guest list man ore it will end up in a fight .. and stealers. youll find cocain in youre bathroom the walls will stink weed etc:p

Reaction score
Yeah you definitely need a guest list. I went to this guy's open party once, there were people everywhere smoking weed and taking ecstasy, and apparently there were people in the guy's bedroom snorting coke. One of my best mates got bashed for no reason by a 30 year old ex-con who was probably on drugs, and was put in hospital. The cops showed up and two of them were bashed and put in hospital as well. They had to close the entire street (a main road) for 3 hours because all the people were out of control.

I had a decent night myself though, I managed to avoid all the trouble.

Last edited:

BlakeW5

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What kind of area do you live in... urban, rural, etc.?

Honestly, I would NEVER have a party in my house. People don't respect you're things anymore. It really isn't worth all the damage, and there will be damage.

But the keys to a good party:

1) Alcohol, lots of it

2) Good music, both for dancing and socializing

3) Secure location. This one's kind of iffy. On the one hand cops ruin parties, but on the other people love to talk about the party they were at that got busted and the craziness that ensued (social proof anyone?).

4) A bunch of people. Invite everyone you can.

Also, if you throw one, make sure you're having more fun that everyone else there. Not only does it make you the guy to meet, but attitudes are contagious