Partners she's been with

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BeginningDJ said:
..the number of guys she's has sex with (less than 5).
By the time they get to my age you can add a zero on to the five.

Ir is pointless asking women outright about anything regarding their past relationships with men. They ALL lie unashamedly to sugarcoat their own involvement in the activities of their past. You NEVER get the truth in that one convo.

You can take this to the bank - whenever a woman as talking about her past sexual activities she is LYING. Whenever a woman is talking about WHY her past relationships failed, she is LYING.
In both instances she will try and rewrite history and create a version of events which portray her as a goody two shoes/innocent victim or a trusting and naive "woman in love" who was fvcked and then fvcked over by some evil ,cheating man.

However, the truth 'leaks" out over time as you get to know her and she lets things "slip" .

Nelford

Don Juan
Reaction score
I will take 5 any day. In all honesty I would rather take a girl that been through a few guys then one that hasn't. Most girls I know slept with 10-20. They will tell you it's 5 but it's really more like 10.

DJ Noble

Don Juan
Reaction score
"When a girl tells you how many guys she's slept with, multiply it by three and that's the real number.
Didn't you f*ckers learn anything in college?? "
- Steve Stifler, American Pie 2

##17

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
jophil28 said:
By the time they get to my age you can add a zero on to the five.

Ir is pointless asking women outright about anything regarding their past relationships with men. They ALL lie unashamedly to sugarcoat their own involvement in the activities of their past. You NEVER get the truth in that one convo.

You can take this to the bank - whenever a woman as talking about her past sexual activities she is LYING. Whenever a woman is talking about WHY her past relationships failed, she is LYING.
In both instances she will try and rewrite history and create a version of events which portray her as a goody two shoes/innocent victim or a trusting and naive "woman in love" who was fvcked and then fvcked over by some evil ,cheating man.

However, the truth 'leaks" out over time as you get to know her and she lets things "slip" .
I agree 100% with this post.

Stavrogin

Don Juan
Reaction score
It seems that women these days have done with it AT LEAST 15 guys. My problem with this behavior is the possibility that it's predictive. If a woman has done it with 15 guys, there's no telling where she'll stop.