partial "blackout" unsure of how I ended up making out with girl

september_road

Don Juan
Reaction score
The other night my friends from high school were on their college sprink break and decided to throw a party. I had just found out earlier that day I failed a physics midterm and was therefore eager to get wasted. I started out the night drinking gradually, but when I realized I wasn't getting the "drunken" effect I stepped it up a notch. And so I got pretty wasted that night, making my memory of the night blurry. Now, I'm pretty sure I made out with one of the girls there, but I'm only like 75% sure. Apparently when I got back to my dorm I told my roommate I did, which is the only evidence I did. I vaguely remember on my way out that the girl I made out with was saying something to her friends about me, and I'm pretty sure it was something positive about what happened, but I can't remember a thing. So I really want to know what exactly happened that night, because I'm not the kind of guy to just go up and makeout with girls. Any idea how to figure it out without asking people at the party directly, because that would be kind of awkward and show I can't remember what happened (which I don't want them to know).

Fenderules

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
do you know that chick?

i'd ask her if she was the chick i made out with.

i dunno if you wanted to make it C&F id' rephrase like the chick that "took advantage of me" or something

i dunno just an idea

september_road

Don Juan
Reaction score
I do know her, so I feel like it'll be too awkward if I have to ask her directly. Plus, I'm not sure how much she remembers that night so if I ask her and she remembers clearly I'll feel bad that it was kind of a blur.