Pain in the a** kid

ccs

Don Juan
Reaction score
Theres this kid in my geology class who thinks hes funny ****. The only people that laugh with him are the other loser kids in the class who dont want to deal with his "Your mom..." or "Small penis" jokes. I know they dont reallt like him because i talk to them after class and they all say he's a faggot.

So would would one say to **** like this:

"Your mom (whatever)"

"At least i can see my penis"

Just stupid **** like that. Oh yea and theres no girls in this class for some reason so djing or trying to impress.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
type the following letter to your teacher and mail it to the school attn to your teacher. .

just say this ...

dear (insert teachers name)
i am in your (insert which period)
there is a real butt in our class who never shuts up with his immature senseless "your momma " jokes and such.
his name is (insert name)
the rest of our class came here for the education and enjoy your teaching, we did not come for the entertainment and its not very entertaining.
please do whatever is possible to control him in class, or else the rest of us are going to have our parents take it to the principal and the board of education.
he makes this class suck.
sincerly,
someone who wants an education

ccs

Don Juan
Reaction score
but i want to say something BACK that makes him look like a total *****

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the best revenge is to live on with your life

He is not worth your time or energy.

Saying something back only lowers yourself to his level. It is not worth it and you will look like a big man. If he tries anything on you, then just say "Wow, I hear an annoying fly." Thats what I did and after three times of that. He saw he wouldn't get a rise out of me and left me alone.

Veyron

Don Juan
Reaction score
me myself im a pretty laid back kid.if the kid keeps giving you **** hit him in the stomach,usually people like this are little *****es.

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
look at him and go "bro, listen: no one likes you. you're not funny, its sjut annoying. stop trying distract everyone."
he'll probalby make some smartass comment and then jsut be like "...my point exactly. real intelligent."

jenzos

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Patrick124
look at him and go "bro, listen: no one likes you. you're not funny, its sjut annoying. stop trying distract everyone."
he'll probalby make some smartass comment and then jsut be like "...my point exactly. real intelligent."
Ya but you have to do it in front of EVERYONE. most likely your teacher doesnt like him if he interrupts so you will get on everyones good side.

Phat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok heres a few combacks next time this ******* says something smart.

And how come you guys always act like little *****s when someone is making fun of you or something.. Jeez you guys need to learn how to stick up for your self.

-Let's get off moms, 'cause I just got off yours.

-Hey keep my mom out of this and I'll keep this out of Yo mama!

-Hey, if I wanted a comeback, I'd wipe off your chin.

-If I wanted any lip from you I'd jiggle my zipper.

-That was good, but not as good as Yo mama was last night.

-Man, that joke is so old you might as well be bustin' knock knock jokes. And speaking of knock knock, that's what my balls were doing on Yo Mama's chin last night.

-Hey I don't have a mom, me and my dad just use yours!

qweretyuiopas

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Phat
-Let's get off moms, 'cause I just got off yours.

-Hey, if I wanted a comeback, I'd wipe off your chin.

-If I wanted any lip from you I'd jiggle my zipper.

-Hey I don't have a mom, me and my dad just use yours!
Yes if u must use a comeback use one of those lmfao :crackup: