Pac Vs Floyd March 13th

Who ya got?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

6-heads lewis

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Floyd isn't scared, this is world-class athletics, noone is scared of anyone else, it's all about which opponent offers the most money.

This fight will be made. Pacquiao has raised more than a few eyebrows, he needs to take the fukn test.

vagrant

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys had been all fooled by Floyd. He tells everyone he's the greatest of all time because of his unbeaten record better than Ali, yet the only fighter on his list is Arturo Gatti.

If Floyd was that good he would have knocked out Mosley, Cotto, Trinidad and Margarito. He would've moved up and beat Hopkins, Roy Jones, and even Calzhage if he was all that good. I mean there were tons of fighters back then that he could've fought if he was so called the greatest. Again the only fighter on his list is Arturo Gatti and Baldomir.

Manny Pacquiao on the other hand came from 106 pounds and is still the KING at 147 pounds! Can you imagine that? Pacquiao is the KING at 147 pounds! That means he's better than Mosley, Judah, Clottey, Cotto, Margarito and Floyd who are BIGGER guys. To think that he came from a flyweight? Now that's Bruce Lee in the making.

I have not been fooled by Floyd like everyone else. Manny Pacquiao is a different kind of fighter and Floyd has no way out. If Floyd tries his shoulder roll, Pacquiao will just keep throwing and throwing. Once Pacquiao gets Floyd on the corner he will just keep throwing and throwing. If Floyd tries to trade with Pacquiao, BAM fight is over.

I know Cotto isn't Floyd but look at what Floyd can do and what Pacquiao can do. Pacquiao never stops punching which is perfect for Mayweather who looks like a little boy in the swimming pool who can't swim and is drowning when being hit with combinations.

6-heads lewis

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ugh. You can smell a Pactard from a mile away.

Mosley is the WW champ, not Pac. The A beat B and B beat C game is childish, or I guess you'll argue that Medgoen Singsurat is better than Barrera since Singsurat beat Pacquiao who beat Barrera.

vagrant

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
6-heads lewis said:
Ugh. You can smell a Pactard from a mile away.

Mosley is the WW champ, not Pac. The A beat B and B beat C game is childish, or I guess you'll argue that Medgoen Singsurat is better than Barrera since Singsurat beat Pacquiao who beat Barrera.
Nah, I just know that Pacquiao is the ultimate fighter. As long as he gets comfortable at the weight he can beat anybody at that weight because of the way he fights.

You probably thought Cotto would beat Pacquiao the same way you think Floyd will beat Pacquiao. I know it's a little bit hard to imagine but Pacquiao can beat anyone in the welter weight division.

One of these days when Pacquiao is gone we'll be stuck watching these ESPN fighters and we'll remember what a prize fighter is all about.

6-heads lewis

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah nothing, you just don't know what you're talking about. Please stick to pacland or eastsideboxing or any other forum for your type.

Last edited:

Man_CA

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bad news guys.:( The fight is probably over. Pacman is planning on suing the Mayweathers on the steroid issue.