Pac Vs Floyd March 13th

Who ya got?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

EA Gold

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Cotto is more of a stronger puncher then mayweather and Pacquiao was walking right through his punches.

Pacquiao will find a perfect counter for mayweathers shoulder roll.

I believe Pacquiao will knock down mayweather, and end up being one of the biggest fights in the century.

Pacquiao has won the fight :)

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hopefully Gayweather will quit ducking and step up and fight some real contenders.

Last edited:

Dearl

Don Juan
Reaction score
Manny has NOTHING TO LOSE. He is a beast with the hands pack a bang. Im going with Maywheather because of his techniques but because of Manny's background that makes him the winner of the fight.

martinM.

Don Juan
Reaction score
Although i'd really like to see pac hand mayweather his first loss, i just dont think that will happen.

oboman

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think Pacquiao will win. May has defense, but I don't think his defense can handle Pac's punch combo, angles, and speed. If he keeps running, then he may by lucky score and split decision.

ready123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wanna be there once they choose the venue.

I'm rooting for Pacman but Mayweather is gifted. I just hate his punk ass attitude

oboman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Pac will break the shoulder roll defence of Floyd. Floyd's defense is a lean back position with shoulder roll to avoid gettin hit. While he does that, his body is in the position for Pac to hit. Pac will hit unlike other of his previous opponents. He'll break down the body, then work on the rest, the face. Floyd is pretty boy and has been. But I think Pac will tear him down. The only way he won't get torn is by running away all the time.

The reason Floyd always fight smaller man is because his style of defense will not stand a taller, longer-armed opponent. So far, his defense work on all the smaller or equal size opponent. But, it will not work on Paquiao for one reason. Pacquio's speed, punch power, and angle punch and foot work, combined with boxing smart, will break down Floyd's defense. It won't be easy easy fight, but I think Paquio will have edge if they both do fight.

oboman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Everyone hates Floyd, or most do. They want him to lose. He wins because he's a good fighter: Elusive, fast, smart. Now, he's facing Pacquiao. Pacquio throws wild punches, but they are hard to see and block. His punch is amazingly powerful for a man his size. He can handle bigger man's punch. If Coto can't knock Pac down. I don't think Floyd can. It takes a lot to knock Pac down. The man is at his prime. He has improved tremendously since the last time he fought marquez. People arque that marquez beated Pac. I don't think marquez stands a chance anymore against marquez.

Floyd knocked down marquez only once in the fight. That didn't even look like a real knoock down. It looked like he went in and push marquez with his body weight. Nothing impressive, in my opion.

MikeBrown30

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..

Gaucho

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
oboman said:
The reason Floyd always fight smaller man is because his style of defense will not stand a taller, longer-armed opponent.
Like Chico or DLH? lololol. Get your facts straight. Both WAY taller than Mayweather.

Pac will be eating right hands all night long.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This fight may be in danger of not happening!!
Apparently Mayweather's camp wants Olympic style random blood testing done before the fight. I guess his dad or some one thinks that Manny's camp is using HGH or something to juice him before fights. Pacquiao's reps have no problem with it as long as it isn't 5 days before the fight or something. I guess he's superstitious about having blood taken from him before a fight. The trainers have said out right that Floyd wants to back out of the fight and is using this as an excuse.

I will be ROYALLY pissed if this fight doesn't go down. I'm already keener on MMA bouts and if this BS happens and robs me of a fight that I've wanted to see for the last 4 years then I will likely not watch a lighter weight boxing match ever again. They stand to make like 30 million dollars a piece! Who the hell is gonna pass on a pay day like that for any reason?!

Loud and angry!!!!:cuss:

martinM.

Don Juan
Reaction score
I read something about that. Seems like this fight was made fairly easily which was a little surprising. Could just be pre-fight drama to further hype the fight. I'm hoping anyway.

martinM.

Don Juan
Reaction score
Gaucho said:
Like Chico or DLH? lololol. Get your facts straight. Both WAY taller than Mayweather.

Pac will be eating right hands all night long.

Haha. Besides,mayweather has an unusually long reach for his height.

6-heads lewis

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mayweather will land the more meaningful punches, Pacquiao will simply throw more. This will be similar to Pac-Marquez 1 and 2, hopefully the crackpot get it right this time and give it Floyd.

I'd bet my house that Harold Lederman will score it for Pac. He simply follows compubox and gives rounds to the fighter who throws more, regardless of if they land at all.