Out Of Your League Girl

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Warrior74 said:
she seemed so obnoxious I didn't finish watching it.
Same here. And she isn't even that hot. Chicks like her are a dime a dozen (some guys gotta get out more). She might have a chance of being special if she has a pleasant personality. Obviously not.

A chick acting like she's out of your league is a perfect candidate for having her b!tchy frame reflected back on herself. Then you just sit back and enjoy her comical attempt of qualifying herself to you. You guys know how to tease a child when she thinks she has something really cool & special and wants you to know that, right? Adults never take kids seriously in those situations and just play along & tease them.

A couple of years ago I was running some clumsy game on this chick who I thought was out of my league, and of course failed miserably. I met her a few months ago and slapped myself on the forehead: "THIS is the one I thought was out of my league? WTF was I thinking?" Funnily enough she is busy trying to get my attention now.

Corona

Don Juan
Reaction score
What a cute little dancing monkey she is!

Interceptor is spot-on in his analysis

Reaction score
"She's average, she's not that hot, etc."

Please. Most of the guys here couldn't hold (much less start) a conversation with a girl that good-looking.

The fact you guys are so offended is an indication you couldn't pull a girl like that.

So quit lying to yourselves and face reality.

young_gun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn, you guys are little harsh on this girl's looks! She's fvckin hot!!

Definitely an AW though. Buuuut, I wouldn't mind taking a huge p1ss in her @ss.

Rhoto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Obey Propaganda said:
Please. Most of the guys here couldn't hold (much less start) a conversation with a girl that good-looking.
I'm inclined to agree.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
young_gun said:

Definitely an AW though. Buuuut, I wouldn't mind taking a huge p1ss in her @ss.
I'm a dancer. I hang out with dancers, performers, strippers etc. all the time. I've talked to them when they're backstage half-naked or naked. This chick is nothing special. Attractive, yes, but a dime a dozen.

Riveting

Don Juan
Reaction score
Doing a girl doggie style with laptop on her back
Okay, so most guys would give her an 8/10. A cute face and fake tits. But isn't that enough to tolerate her bull**** just to screw her? I think for most guys it is. You guys make 8/10 sound bad.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is an example of the scarcity mentality vs abundance mentality.

Yeah she's attractive & I'd do her, but I wouldn't tolerate her BS just to get into her panties, when I can easily find one just as attractive or more, without the obnoxious BS. Besides, the guys who do tolerate her BS will not have a snowflake chance in hell to get into her panties anyway.

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A state in America that'll unmercifully leave you
young_gun said:
I agree. Definitely can be playboy material.

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A state in America that'll unmercifully leave you
Jitterbug said:
Yeah she's attractive & I'd do her, but I wouldn't tolerate her BS just to get into her panties
Yup, f*ck that.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Obey Propaganda said:

The fact you guys are so offended is an indication you couldn't pull a girl like that.

I gotta agree lol. I find it amusing that so many find that girl a 7 or so, and call her just ok, when in real life she would be getting looks from every one of us and I can promise you that 96% of them would never approach her in a real life situation. I mean there is a reason why most here are on a dating web site lol.

As far as her looks, I dont know what some of you guys are smokin' but that girl is SMOKIN' hot.

And by the way I think she was being sarcastic in the video. As in sarcastically funny.

Corona

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know what you guys a smoking, but you didn't notice her chubby arms on the "creepy" vid? That girl is like an 8 (with the push-up bra and makeup).

Your standards are too low :D

slickaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dude...check the page properly..its an ADVERTISMENT CAMPAIGN BY CONVERSE SHOES!...its so you'd buy their product//u kno?? appeal to single guys looking for hot chics!..like converse is gonna increase your confidence! HA!

slaog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Obey Propaganda said:

I don't think she's that hot at all but everybody have their ideals.

Of course most guys here couldn't hold a conversation with her, she has the mentality of a spoiled brat who probably talks about celebraties all day. :crackup: Seriously though just treat her like she wants to be treated - like a little girl.

jafyk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, that girl is hot I'd give her an 8. To the person who said if she was hot why is she putting on make up. Personally, I don't think she needed that make up but I think she was just tryna show us how she transforms from bed to going out looking hot. Anyway, I think even if a girl is out of one's league given the right circumstances she can find herself playing in your league. I don't think any girl is out of my league I and some of us guys there need to winner the battle within us then we can figure in any league. Like that girl said it's all about confidence and presenting yourself well. I do think that girl though is conceited. Sometimes I like to tune into my conceited side and sarcastic side but I know it's not who I am but I get fun out of it.

DJVladdy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why are u guys arguing like a bunch of nerds about her rating on some HB scale. Her hotness is not even the main point. (good facial symmetry, high cheekbones, great skin she IS hot).

Shes basically saying guys should not be scared of hot girls and shes right.

Dink

Don Juan
Reaction score
edger said:
I believe you 100%. Tell that too a lot of these guys around here who don't believe that A LOT of avg./below avg. guys pull hot women.
Heh I never put myself in a category to get hot women, but low and behold boy did good things start to happen for me. I walk up to girls randomly all the time and talk to them. most the time they will talk back. I asked a friend(whom is a girl) one time why most girls will continue to talk to a guy that does that even if there is no interest in looks. She told me usually it's because guys don't approach them in public places and they're most interested about what the guy is about. I can vouch for this and say that even a girl you think yeah right wont happen. tell you what. I've never been turned down on a situation after approaching a girl i placed "out of my league".