out of the blue

ohbeast

Don Juan
Reaction score
i got an email yesterday from a chick that i dated a while back.....she left for school over a month and a half ago, so naturally i forgot about her. ive had this gut feeling that we were still attracted to each other, but like i said she was leaving, so i nexted her. im not sure what to make of this situation---whether to blow it off or to put it on the back burner......here's the email.....

Hey ohbeast!! How are you? I'm doing great, and having a blast at school. I was just thinking of how I hadn't talked to you in a while so i'm writing to say hello. What's been going on in (town)? How are your classes at (my school)? Tell your family for me. I may be coming home this weekend to visit. I'll let you know for sure later this week. Talk to you later. ~~m

it just caught me offgaurd more than anything.....its not like we email each other, so getting something from her raised some flags....thanks for any advice!!

Jake Steed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you were dating her, how far did you get with her? Did you fvck her? If not, then she's just doing nothing more than saying hi to you.

However, she did tell you she was going to be visiting on X weekend, so you should hook up with her and fvck her then. Her letting you know she was visiting could have been a hint that she wanted you to take her out.

Jake

ohbeast

Don Juan
Reaction score
jake--

we messed around but other than that there wasnt any intercourse.....and another thing.....she broke it off. i think she was leaning toward the idea that it wouldn't work because of the distance. but like i said, i had a hard time believing she wasn't still somewhat interested (signs of attraction screamed it sometimes). and i think i've read on here that females contact you first for a reason. they don't do things casually....so i wonder what her intentions might be.

Tantric

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She might not have ANY intentions...

A lot of girls i know call anyone and everyone they know when they are coming back into town...

She may just want to hook up because you guys were friends...she also may want to fool around...or she may want to tell you about her new boyfriend at home...

i wouldn't think about her intentions for now...think of yours...

meaning, if she calls you up when she is in town (and she shows the signs of interest you know she has in the past), then mack her...see what happens...

thinking about what SHE wants i think would be counter-productive...don't worry about it. You'll know what her intentions are soon enough....:)