Ouch.. Got turned down.. for like the first time in my life?

bearfan34201

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, wow lol. I sorta laugh at the situation. Girl texts, plays games. Says seductive **** hinting at me and her. I thought/knew it was on. Shes comes over at 2 in the MORNING. We talk, hug, part ways.. I go in for the kiss, she moves and laughs and smiles " Dont even think about it!". and thats that. She does have a boyfriend and I do sorta feel bad. But holy ****, I never thought she'd turn me down.

Sorta had to let that out.

Master Bates

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
a girl with a boyfriend looking for attention but didn't let you make a move on her. stop the presses!!

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
oh well, that's the risk you take going after unavailable girls. based on all the other stuff she did, tho, she sounds kinda horish anyway

bearfan34201

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm looking at it in a positive way. I stepped up grabbed my balls and made a move on a girl I've been debating on for a while. I won't even think about talking to her twice anymore, but hey. I tried and I can say I attempted. Which is better than not knowing. More than anything I just wanting what I couldn't have. Which is a problem for a lot of us. I like your quote about doors closing and opening, and how true it is.

Next up? The Abercrombie model I met at the volleyball courts. I need to call her soon.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I give the handling a solid A+. You didn't beat around the bush, you made the move when you though you should, and things didn't work out. That's how it goes sometimes, but the fact that you made the effort in a timely manner is good. A lot of people around here would drag something like this on for months waiting and wondering only to arrive at the same or a similar ending. You on the otherhand have cut through the bs and are now moving on to another project.

That's good time management right there. And since time is all we have, that's the ultimate difference maker. Good show.

bearfan34201

Don Juan
Reaction score
PRMoon said:
I give the handling a solid A+. You didn't beat around the bush, you made the move when you though you should, and things didn't work out. That's how it goes sometimes, but the fact that you made the effort in a timely manner is good. A lot of people around here would drag something like this on for months waiting and wondering only to arrive at the same or a similar ending. You on the otherhand have cut through the bs and are now moving on to another project.

That's good time management right there. And since time is all we have, that's the ultimate difference maker. Good show.
Thank you man.. It's like I got turned down, but at the same time. I feel so damn good I did something. Instead of sitting their debating whether or not I should, I did.. And it didn't turn out in my favor. But it's cool. I feel good, I like that I did it and I can move onto other things now without thinking twice about blah blah.

Thanks again

- She just called and said that shes so sorry she cant do it. But she wishes she could. I said it's cool and bad timing.

NEXT!

bearfan34201

Don Juan
Reaction score
Obsidian said:
who just called?
That girl, saying **** like oh she was sorry but a boyfriend is in the way.. But she kinda wishes she could. No big deal man, it's all said and done. I said it's cool and it's bad timing. I respect that she didnt and I see her better as a person, she always seemed like a good wholesome girl.

Onward to other things shall I say?

COD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
THERES A SIGNPOST AHEAD.......YOU HAVE ENTERED THE FRIENDZONE.

YOU set it up wrong from the get go mister........hard to get out of the zone now.

bearfan34201

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol as if I care? Unlike some people on here I actually go out to parties and do meet girls. This one has been a off and on thing for awhile. It's done with and I have other options that make better sense.

JLance

Don Juan
Reaction score
bearfan34201 said:
Alright, wow lol. I sorta laugh at the situation. Girl texts, plays games. Says seductive **** hinting at me and her. I thought/knew it was on. Shes comes over at 2 in the MORNING. We talk, hug, part ways.. I go in for the kiss, she moves and laughs and smiles " Dont even think about it!". and thats that. She does have a boyfriend and I do sorta feel bad. But holy ****, I never thought she'd turn me down.
Nobody who learns this stuff doesn't get good without getting turned down. You will learn to not feel bad about it. Wear your "rejections" loud and proud. They are like experience points. I've been rejected hundreds of times. And now I know better what I should do and not do. What to say and what not to say.

Laugh at it and dust your shoulder's off bearfan.

JLance

PS - I hope Rex Grossman trained his @ss off for this year. Bears all the way!!

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are obviously her cuddle b*tch. The guy she likes to talk to because her badboy boyfriend doesn't want to lay there and have pillow talk after he f*cks the **** out of her. So she comes to you get that part of her satisfied while saving sex for her boyfriend who probably treats her like crap.

You need to move on and stop getting used.

bearfan34201

Don Juan
Reaction score
speakeasy said:
You are obviously her cuddle b*tch. The guy she likes to talk to because her badboy boyfriend doesn't want to lay there and have pillow talk after he f*cks the **** out of her. So she comes to you get that part of her satisfied while saving sex for her boyfriend who probably treats her like crap.

You need to move on and stop getting used.
Your speaking as if I'm still a guy who doesn't know women. This was one thing I wasn't familiar with. A sweet girl and boyfriend.

I've hung out with girls who have had boyfriends and have cheated on them with me. Did I feel bad? To an extent, yes. But not my fault you know.

And yes, I bet Rex worked his ass off this offseason. I'm really behind him this season, I get a lot of **** for it but I still think the guys going to be a stud.

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^ I'm not saying you don't know women. Stuff like the above happens to all of us. But from what you say, it sounds like she's just using you for affection and conversation but draws a line at sex.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The guy posted a "NEXT!" already. That means situation over. Why go over his now PAST relationship with this girl? He said he won't be controlled by her and is moving to greener pastures. He's solid with his mindset and actions.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
speakeasy said:
^^^ I'm not saying you don't know women. Stuff like the above happens to all of us. But from what you say, it sounds like she's just using you for affection and conversation but draws a line at sex.
She didn't draw the line at sex. She drew the line at the point right before kissing. Now he doesn't have to stress and wonder the rest of his life, and it seems like he feels a lot better about it. So everyone wins.