Ouch, crashed and burned pretty bad lol lol

moneyisking

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now the sad part.Today, after class, I came out of the class room, I met this girl (we just know each others' names) and I immediately start fooling around (punching arms, joking) and this girl is enjoying it. Then we start talking and since I am not thinking of anything in my head, I don't make much progress as in seduction-wise (don't know how she felt about it). Well, before we parted, I asked her what kind of thing she does for fun and what she's planning for weekend. When I said that, she tells me "wait" and looks at a random guy and asked question about her school. Apparently they went to same school I suppose.

I do not take this kind of sh!t from women. I mean, sh!t, when I am talking on a phone with a girl and she tells me she got emergency call and tells me to wait, I just hang up on her, b/c I don't take that kind of disrespect. I saw this as her b!tch move and just walked away without a glance. I mean, how stupid would I look if I just stood right there waiting for them to finish talking.

I take this as an offense, and indeed I was offended. Maybe I am being a poon tang about this? I don't know, but at the moment, it didn't make me feel very happy. What do you guys think? I am probably not going to talk to her anymore, and even if I do, I already nexted her. There's more and better girls to carry on my journey with, so her loss.

Failure does hurt, but to tell you the truth, the more I fail, the brighter is my future, so I will crash and learn. God bless.

SchoolBoy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well in my opinion, "nexting" a girl isn't a solution to everything. Do you think Don Juan would of given up just like that?? of course not. You just started talking to this girl, and she barely knows you. I say you persist and try again next time with her. If she continues this behavior has a habit then next her. But don't take things so seriously, especially at the approach stage. Just my 2 cents.

BigWillyStyle

Banned
Reaction score
Moneyisking, I thought you were done with girls? Anyway, don't 'next' a girl so easily. Also, you said you're asian? In my town, most asians hook up with other asians, maybe that'll yield more results for you.

YogurtSlinger

Don Juan
Reaction score
You definitely overreacted. That makes you seem like you are on your man period. Chicks don't dig that stupid sh*t you just pulled.

aman

Don Juan
Reaction score
You can't next a girl you haven't slept with.

Stop and take an honest look at how outcome dependent you are. Your state completely depends on if some little girl gives you attention or not. You are relying on external validation for your identify, this will always lead to your self esteem blowing back and forth like a reed in the wind.

That girl will be attracted to the guy who when she looks away DOESN'T GIVE A F#CK. You know you have something the other guys don't, you are the prize.

Read the Book of Pook, it will clear a lot of these issues up for you.

Don Juan
Reaction score
You overreacted can't let one girl get u mad next time shrug it off and go talk to some other chicks.

tehownerer

Don Juan
Reaction score
what the hell.... you could of just say hey (name) I have to go but I'll see you later. but nooo you got butt hurt and ran away.

moneyisking

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I will stop using lol, and I did stop thinking about all seduction in my head. I am just trying to be "myself" now when I interact. I am an Asian, and my college has absolutely no Asians. It's a conservative Texas, so you figure. I am not done with women, I am just not thinking too much about seduction. Whatever flows, flows; either that be seductive or just friendly. I agree aman. I can't let a girl (external factor) affect my mind. Well, anyways, I learned from this, so next time I will be better.