Other than women wat is ur fav thing on earth?

T

tj

Originally posted by GodsGiftToWomen
Wow. Are you ... me?

Haha. I could have written the EXACT same thing man. Wierd! :cool:
you sweeties need to get a room. werd! cooollll...

bbestar

Banned
Reaction score
Isn't this thread kinda flawed... Im believing that its saying that women is supposed to be the most favorite thing on earth...

As all you djs, women should never be the top #1 on the list...

Lets see here..
God
My physical shape
Sports
Having fun
Diet
oh yea, women

I want you to take this site with you, and think about your life
http://bbnradio.org

Mjfan12

Don Juan
Reaction score
Money, Cars, Racing, Soccer, Basketball,

Mixed Martial Arts, UFC, K1, Pride, etc.

Muay Thai

Traveling

Hunting.

MercutioTHEGREAT

Don Juan
Reaction score
What the hell are you guys talking about?? there is nothing better than the smell of a female right after she took a shower and she looking at you doing her (I Wanna FVck you look)so here it goes
1.women
2.girls
3.Females
4.Da Vag
5.The Nappy Dug-out
6.The pink Fishing Docks
7.A Lady
8.Ms.MuFF
9.That Dirty oooooh-weeee
10.coochi
11.puntang pie
12. OH Yeah Maryjuana (there is no better subsitute)
13.and last but not least "THE **** COMMANDER"

The truth is why n the hell are we alive if we can't have SEX with women? oh yeah by the way i like music and travelling.:D

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Soccer

and

My phone

and

Money

:D

Pantera_man

Don Juan
Reaction score
Heavy metal, mushrooms, weed, not going to dance clubs (I love it, because I hate them), military history, guns, swords, amusement park rides, cars, FAMILY....

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by BrotherAP
I love going on snowboarding trips with my buds, getting drunk in the cabins and laid after the hill closes. Travelling, b!tches, boooze, and boarding - what more could you want.

Summertime, I love bikes. I'm getting a Honda CBR 500 - it'll be my first bike.

Also camping. With girls, of course.
Do they still sell the Honda 500? I know Kawasaki still sells the Ninja 500 (same model for the most part) really good first bike exellent choice either way though. You can usually sell those bikes for what they cost and when you're read get something with 1000+ dollar plastics.

I'm in love with the Interceptor, My R1 gets my ass a little hot when I ride it for longer then 30 mins with the way the untertail exhaust is set up. I saw a dude with a Raven edition Box V R1 today and he said he has the same problem. The exhaust on the interceptor is set up way better kind of sport tour like the ST1300.

Holland

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Skateboarding. I love it.

I actually prefer skateboarding over girls, but they're pretty close

BrotherAP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by GodsGiftToWomen
Wow. Are you ... me?

Haha. I could have written the EXACT same thing man. Wierd! :cool:
Great minds think alike... and, I must say, our minds are exceptionally great :D

Do they still sell the Honda 500? I know Kawasaki still sells the Ninja 500 (same model for the most part) really good first bike exellent choice either way though. You can usually sell those bikes for what they cost and when you're read get something with 1000+ dollar plastics.
If they don't sell the 500, I'll go with the 600rr or get a used bike. The Kawasakis are nice too, but I think the hondas look better. I love the way those things look, the way the feel, and the way a girl has to wrap her arms around you if she wants a ride :cool:

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by BrotherAP
If they don't sell the 500, I'll go with the 600rr or get a used bike. The Kawasakis are nice too, but I think the hondas look better. I love the way those things look, the way the feel, and the way a girl has to wrap her arms around you if she wants a ride :cool:
R U sure you wanna go that expenc for a first bike? That's a 4K difference in bikes between a 500 and a 6RR. If you do end up getting an RR make sure you get some sliders to protect your plastics incase you drop it. They won't save your bike in a wreck but most people at least drop their bike or have them knocked over enough to invest in a decent set.

Personally If I were looking for a street honda I'd get a used 600F4i w/replica kit. it shouldn't cost more then 6,200 but it's a nice quick bike that's not gonna run you like 9000 grand like a 600rr.