Other guys acting gay.

Tormod

Reaction score
Somtimes other guys start holding around me, and then twisting my nipple in front of girls. Or they will whisper sexual gay stuff in my ear. All this is of course just funny for them, but should i act with them? Tell them how gay it is? Or just be compleately ignorant.

Kallaz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tormod said:
Somtimes other guys start holding around me, and then twisting my nipple in front of girls. Or they will whisper sexual gay stuff in my ear. All this is of course just funny for them, but should i act with them? Tell them how gay it is? Or just be compleately ignorant.
Dude they're just messing around, when I played football in highschool people on the team would always be acting gay, loosen up and laugh with them, or tell them to fvck off.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The term is AMOGing.

What I do is I take it a step further. First one to give up loses. Just pet their nose or something, and dont be reactive about it. You can make some boundaries evident tho.

I'm in the Mood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol you have to beat a man at his own game. Basically you need to show that it doesn't bother you. And the best way to do that is to act gayer than they are right back at them. It's all a joke either way so don't take anything to heart.

bassmastajazzyj

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're uncomfortable with it tell them to cut the ****. I hate when people do that its annoying as hell and not funny at all.

I'm in the Mood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What is a dude really trying to do when he starts acting "gay" like that? What are his motivations anyway? Just a laugh? No it doesn't seem like that to me. Maybe some guys find it funny, but I think there's something else going on...

Tormod

Reaction score
Mood:I don't really know. Good question!

>Thanks for the tips. I don't feel uncomfortable with it. I just had no idea how to react. Next time i'll escelate the gayness till they loose :rockon:

JustLurk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Discreetly check for boners.

If boners, run.

Tortendieb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I do the thing I always do when I'm in an uncomfortable situation: make a joke out of it. You can loudly exclaim "I know I'm super sexy but you don't have to be THAT obvious about it" or "oh man, now even the guys start hitting on me!" or something ridiculous like that. If they continue being gay then tell them off...

scammbone

Don Juan
Reaction score
They're most likely just messing around.

My buddies always do this sh1t. Even when I was in highschool. And like Norwegian said. What I do I escalate it until they give up and them I call them a fag and continue what I was doing. If they're not gay it should work. If they are...sorry. One of my friends in HS would get really pissed when anyone messed with him like that. Then we found out hes gay, still one of my good friends though (but I digress). If your not comfortable with it then make sure to set your boundaries with them, and deal consequence to whoever crosses the line.