Order women, younger man....hmmm

lambo_cst

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok so hello fellow DJ's. Ive been on this site since sophmore year, and its helped a million times 30! but i went on a deployment and forgot my ID..lol

ok so yesterday i posted an add on craigslist about a siberian huskie that i am selling. Cant keep her anymore, already have 2 dogs.

This lady texts me at midnight and asks if im asleep... well no ****.;) I explain the dog, anshe asks questions. Then it takes a turn, we start talking about her working out, guys checking her out. She talks alot,... damn alot. she is 5'7" 125lbs, blonde, w/ blue eyes.. sounds good looking, but we will see. She has a kid and he is three. we talked for an hour and thirty mins, it went from the dog, to workout, guys looking at her boobs, she works on jeeps, alittle about me, her sex life... damn i seriously felt like some one just replied to a personals add. lol But i told her tomarrow would be fine to see, her. She gets off work at 8, but i told her to come over and vist with her, and it is my walk day with the dogs, so i told her she could come and get to know her... i felt this was smooth. she is in her low thirtys, late 20's. not to much interaction with older women. so just looking for some mature advice. I am 20 and own my house, own a hookah bar, and have been in the army for almost 3 years, thankx brothers!

LoneSilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know but something in my innards tells me owning your own home at 20 and owning your own hookah bar and been in the army for 3 years you won't have any problems hookin' this couger if this is your intention..

LoneSilver

lambo_cst said:
ok so hello fellow DJ's. Ive been on this site since sophmore year, and its helped a million times 30! but i went on a deployment and forgot my ID..lol

ok so yesterday i posted an add on craigslist about a siberian huskie that i am selling. Cant keep her anymore, already have 2 dogs.

This lady texts me at midnight and asks if im asleep... well no ****.;) I explain the dog, anshe asks questions. Then it takes a turn, we start talking about her working out, guys checking her out. She talks alot,... damn alot. she is 5'7" 125lbs, blonde, w/ blue eyes.. sounds good looking, but we will see. She has a kid and he is three. we talked for an hour and thirty mins, it went from the dog, to workout, guys looking at her boobs, she works on jeeps, alittle about me, her sex life... damn i seriously felt like some one just replied to a personals add. lol But i told her tomarrow would be fine to see, her. She gets off work at 8, but i told her to come over and vist with her, and it is my walk day with the dogs, so i told her she could come and get to know her... i felt this was smooth. she is in her low thirtys, late 20's. not to much interaction with older women. so just looking for some mature advice. I am 20 and own my house, own a hookah bar, and have been in the army for almost 3 years, thankx brothers!

true romance

Don Juan
Reaction score
bring your wing man Barcadi for some social lubricant..you did very smoooth..just reel the cougar in.

lambo_cst

Don Juan
Reaction score
true romance said:
bring your wing man Barcadi for some social lubricant..you did very smoooth..just reel the cougar in.
ha ha thanks guys, ill post how it goes to keep u updated.lol

AKA FLEX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The best way to score with older chicks is to make them feel like they are your age again (that's what they want) while simultaneously showing that you are at least as mature as the men her age. It is an interesting and sometimes challenging dichotomy, but that is what has worked for me.

Sounds like you have a lot going for you at 20; you should have no problem scoring here, assuming she turns out to be hot and you actually want to.

j0n024

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ehh some of you guys forgot about the extra baggage IE: Kid she might just want to find a new daddy.

I shouldnt say anything since I ALWAYS go for the cougs but still I only go for the fvck ...if your going for something more then you should be careful and KNOW what your getting into.

Pretty crazy your 20 and already have 3 years in the military so you went in at 17....did you drop out HS? Plus it seems to me you blew your check on a house and a hook bar....hmm not the way I would go but good luck.

Luveno

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The best way to avoid impregnating a cougar is fellatio.

lambo_cst

Don Juan
Reaction score
BeekPastel said:
So...what hap?:cheer:
well lets just say.. the body was rock n, but alright in the face. the walk in the dog paided off... she totally took advantage of me... she was 37 BYW awesome amazing sex, but clingy as heck. im bizy as hell with the hookah and army. so Ive been kinda leaning on that for her to get the picture. lol

No i did not drop out, went guard, then active duty, then back to guard full time. i invested some cash, not all of it in the hookah bar, kinda my fun money and army pay check gets the bread and butter. lol