Oral Sex

baddfishh40

Don Juan
Reaction score
Many girls I have been with love for me to give them oral but some of them seem to not want oral sex and are grossed out by it. My current girlfriend isn't bothered by giving oral but even when she is really turned on she doesn't want me giving her oral. Is there any way to get her more comfortable with the idea of me going down on her?

waldo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Up until this week I'd managed to get every girl to give oral, and I'd given oral to a few as well. Then I hook up with a new girl this week, and she says no to giving me head. I tried to suggest that it was normal, and not disgusting, but she didn't buy it.

I'm now stuck as to whether to push for it, or just wait and see if she ever initiates it herself.

As for your Q, I'd start off with just blowing air down there, don't ever say what you're doing, get her comfortable with you doing other stuff. Then one time just do it without asking.

vp171s

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think its all about how sexually comfortable they are. Maybe it's your opportunity to educate and to teach her about the possibilities.

DJnoob

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
waldo said:
Up until this week I'd managed to get every girl to give oral, and I'd given oral to a few as well. Then I hook up with a new girl this week, and she says no to giving me head. I tried to suggest that it was normal, and not disgusting, but she didn't buy it.

I'm now stuck as to whether to push for it, or just wait and see if she ever initiates it herself.

As for your Q, I'd start off with just blowing air down there, don't ever say what you're doing, get her comfortable with you doing other stuff. Then one time just do it without asking.
bro, do you straight up ask chicks "hey, give me oral"

TxCowboy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DJnoob said:
bro, do you straight up ask chicks "hey, give me oral"
haha ... Well I guess you could say "Hey, ummmmmmm, before u spread em and we commence, y dont u open those lips and give daddy some oral" :D

Tomatoes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Say to her....Its just like fingering her but better. Its not grose and everyone does it. Say you will try it once and if she doesnt like it you wont do it again. That works well for me on the good girls

Bad_Lil'Pixie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
baddfishh40 said:
My current girlfriend isn't bothered by giving oral but even when she is really turned on she doesn't want me giving her oral. Is there any way to get her more comfortable with the idea of me going down on her?
There are tons of reasons and she is probably the best one to ask.

It could be facial hair. I am pretty sensitive to the touch and course facial hair is just too painful for me.

It could be freshness, maybe she would enjoy it better right after a shower.

It could be that she is really stimulated by kissing and she desires your face with hers.

As you know women respond differently to stimulation. Maybe your women is one that responds better to penetration then to oral and she want to get to the good stuff, so to say.

If you feel you are missing out on something, work it out with her and try to find resolve. If you’re not too concerned then just enjoy what she offers.

You and she create what music to dance to, there are no rules.

Bad_Lil'Pixie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
waldo said:
I feel if she doesn't offer this of herself freely or if she doesn't seem interested in giving to you, she never will be. She may do it, but it would only be as per your request and granting your wishes might not always be something she will do.

I can not count the times I have heard or read of men desiring oral from their LTR or wives and it just not happening. If it is something you truly desire and need in a relationship, I do not feel you will find it with her. If she is already showing you that giving oral is not something she finds pleasurable I do not feel it will ever change.

milrenkb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If a girl doesn't give or recieve oral than I don't want any part of her. Oral sex is one of the best parts about getting intimate with someone. Leave this girl. Have some standards.

As BadLittlePixie said shes probably not going to change her ways.

Last edited:

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
penkitten said:
some chicks just dont like it and thats ok.
... No... It's not.