Operation Bang High School Senior

TheNewGuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, did he imply that he (a 34 year old) wants to go to prom with an 18 year old?

CrunchyNut

Don Juan
Reaction score
The target is a short, stout, young lady with the fat on her body concentrated in her abominal region

Sorry to be an annoying pain in the ass because of a typo, but it gave me a bit of a chuckle: the abonimal region? Where is that? It sounds like a snowman :D

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
Debriefing

On Saturday 09, December 2006. OMR finally got the chance to engaged and try and number close HSS. The location she works in is very slow so OMR entered into a mundane conversation about Xmas, shopping, and the cute baby Northface coat she just bought.

Here's the attempt at the number close.

[/b]OMR: Well, I have to get going now. Can I call you?

This is a rookie mistake and OMR knows better. Instead of
TELLINGthe HSS to give me her contact information, OMR ASKED the HSS for contact information. OMR but himself in a supplicant role momentarily giving the HSS control of the sitution.

HSS: HUH???? bad sign

OMR: Can I call you?

HSS: Why?

Right here OMR knows he's dead and he's not going to number close. Though OMR has been shot down, he continues with the conversation.

OMR: So I can speak to you on the phone.

Another rookie mistake. Instead of this rather weak and lame response, something ****y and funny would've been appropriate.

HSS: Do you know how old I am?

OMR: Your 18.

HSS: No I'm 17. I just turned 17 last month.

OMR is stunned. OMR could've sworned that when the HSS told OMR her age, that she specifically said 17. If OMR would've knew that she was 16 going 17, OMR would've never established contact and attempt to engage due to legalities. OMR feels that it's mendacity on the part of the HSS to extricated herself from the sitution and elimate any chances from OMR to proceed.

OMR: That's okay, I'll just put you on an 11 month plan.

HSS: Laughs That's ok. Besides, I'm kinda like talking to someone.

Mistakes: OMR failed to establish enough rapport with HSS. Those she was friendly and responsive to OMR, OMR failed to connect with the HSS. OMR also didn't engage in any Kino and OMR failed to make himself an object of interest and desire. OMR also didn't demonstrate any value.

The fact that HSS is
"talking to someone," isn't revelent. It implies that she likes somebody, amybe has had sex with this individual and she waiting on him to make it "official." OMR questions the existence of anothe party simply because the HSS never mentioned him before.

Summary: Those the mission failed, and OMR felt uneasy and embarrassed at being shot down. All and all it was a good experience. OMR clearly has to shake the rust off and pefect his number closing game. In six OMR hopes that out of 20 approaches, 10 have correct contact information and out of those 10, 5 are conquered.

Thoughts and opinions are greatly appreciated.

Mission Results: MISSION FAILED

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
Not dissed, shot down.

thefonz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry I didn't work out OMR

But get back in that ice cream truck and go find some more targets.

LongDrinkofWater

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
On a scale of 1 to 10, it's a 10 on the Creep-O-Meter.

Also, something tells me we haven't seen the end of military terminology and references to self in the third person.......

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i use the pete carroll theory on recruiting when it comes to situtations like that?

What do I mean by that? Well, for thoose of you who aren't man enough to know a lick about college football, he is the head coach of the USC Trojans.

He says, his main recruiting targets are kids that stay in california. He also said however, for him to go out of the state to recruit someone, it has to be a kid that in his mind, will definatly be playing on Sundays (implying future NFL player).. look at every player he has recruited in the last 5 years. out of state, all but one that is eligable is in the NFL.

apply that to your situtation. For me to dip that close to the legal age limit.. she has to lick-my-ass hot.. no, no woman is hot enough for me to just randomly lick her ass, but you get my point.

she would have to definatly be model material. someone who is damn near flawless in my book. I have seen one young adult in the last 2 years that was that good looking that I talked to. They just aren't worth the headache.. hell, women my age usually aren't worth the headache. We are on two differently maturity levels.

if you are going to **** fat women with fat asses, I am assumign with the whole matabilism thing, there are plenty of 33 year olds in that range.