Opening up

Austin

Don Juan
Reaction score
I had this discussion with the girl I'm dating, she complained I don't open up or let her into my life
I just listen to her, talk about my problems and know what she's up to but now I'm in a bigger problem
Please what do I do?
I talked to her and she said she doesn't want to talk to me...I haven't apologized yet according to her she wants to enjoy the violence Screenshot_2024-09-16-13-36-09-135_com.google.android.apps.messaging.jpg

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why are you hanging out with illiterate women? Low self esteem?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Pardon the slangs I'm Nigerian so most of the times we make use of slangs in communicating
What do you think I should do?
Walk away from the drama. It will only get worse.

Maybe send her an email saying you are the son of a prince of the royal family but your bank account has been locked and you are wanting to send her $5 million dollars and she gets to keep $1 million and only has to send the other $4 million back to you.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you think I should do?
Anytime a woman tries guilt-tripping you, she's angling for control.
What I think you should do is date a better class of women.

Kladed

Reaction score
Firstly, don't apologise. Apologising would mean you are at fault here for something you shouldn't even apologise for. Provide more context.

Is there any reason why she could have brought this up?

If no, then don't apologise. Hell, you shouldn't even entertain it but we can deal with that after you give more context.