Only ****ed sluts want to settle down

BabyFaceComplex

Don Juan
Reaction score
I havent really ever gone on a date with a decent girl, I have only ****ed sluts always on the 1st date and had some FWB relationships.

I am unsure how to find a decent girl, I know I am suppose to raise my standards I think, do they mean looks or like the girls fashion sense??

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, when you push for sex on the first date, you may be scaring away babes with long-term potential. The good girls (and they do exist in small quantities) are very unlikely to sleep with guys on the first date and avoid players like the plague; any hint that you are promiscuous or "good" with girls and you are out the door. Don't be blatant about your skills--a good DJ knows when to go underwater and when to fire in public.

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
do they mean looks or like the girls fashion sense??
do you really think fashion girl make a good mother for your kids ?
if you are looking for a wife then look for beautiful/kind/submissive/with moral women .
if you are looking for what Western culture called quality woman or classy woman then sorry I don't even know what that mean

BabyFaceComplex

Don Juan
Reaction score
Robyn923b said:
any hint that you are promiscuous or "good" with girls and you are out the door.
So I should act like I have only banged in the single digits??

Like blush and be a bit awkward on a date cause thats how I feel I should be but I have ****ed so many sluts, been friend zoned so many times, hard wired to escalate and such.

I got a cute face so I dont think I can come off as decent unless I act a bit awkward and nerdy.

EDIT to post below:
I cant reply again in 24 hours.

I used to meet girls through social circle and on the street.

Last edited:

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BabyFaceComplex said:
So I should act like I have only banged in the single digits??

Like blush and be a bit awkward on a date cause thats how I feel I should be but I have ****ed so many sluts, been friend zoned so many times, hard wired to escalate and such.

I got a cute face so I dont think I can come off as decent unless I act a bit awkward and nerdy.
First of all, you do not have control over involuntary impulses such as blushing and stuttering, so that's not an option. You are taking it to the extremes: either being a blatant hypersexual guy or an emasculated guy--neither is likely to work on the on the long run. A balance of the two, self-respect, and high standards will get you far, though.

Getting friend-zoned is an inevitable component of the game; regardless of how good one is, there will be girls who are either not interested in you or have a partner already. Do not take it personally if she rejects you; remember that she is rejecting your approach, not you as a person.

Where are you meeting these girls, OP?

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BabyFaceComplex said:
I havent really ever gone on a date with a decent girl, I have only ****ed sluts always on the 1st date and had some FWB relationships.

I am unsure how to find a decent girl, I know I am suppose to raise my standards I think, do they mean looks or like the girls fashion sense??
Stop meeting girls online and in clubs/bars/other meat markets.