Online love...moved to another state to be with a female

Mantis Toboggan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JonJaper said:
Does anyone else think OP is trolling, or do guys actually throw away their whole lives for a woman they met on the internet?

This is extreme.
I tend not to trust a poster whose first post on this site is some crazy almost-unbelievable story.

But the thing about trolls is, they're not very smart (they spend their free time making up stories on the internet), so the troll will eventually out himself.

So, we'll see what he is.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
brady1124 said:
..so anyways about 6 days into us living together everything ****in changed I mean everything..

women always change... you need to expect it and be ready for it .. that means dont depend on them ever... you have learned and important lesson.. cut her off now move back home and start over..

Von_S

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep, you're an idiot/AFC, thread over.

Beowolf

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell her to get another dog and get the hell out of there Pronto!

Von_S

Don Juan
Reaction score
What part of CO are you in, and how old are you?

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds legit me. Guys do this kind of stupid stuff all the time. One of my friends moves in with EVERY girl he starts dating, and it never works out. Others drop everything they have for girls. These are good-looking guys with options, etc.

What typically happens is, they get burned, ***** about women, and so forth - then go and do the same thing again!

To the OP: its too much too soon. Girls get infatuated, talk about the future, say you're the best thing ever, want to marry you, etc. It means nothing. Once you don't live up to the perfect image they've built up in their mind, or you become too complacent - you're no good to them. You gotta take it slow, and not fall too fast - even if they are, and complain that you aren't.