Online love...moved to another state to be with a female

brady1124

Don Juan
Reaction score
OK guys I met this girl on facebook last december....she stayed in colorado and I stayed in california..I figured I hit her up because she was cute so f it....anyways we would talk everyday but I had other females so I wasnt really sure about her...main reason I wasnt sure was because she was a good looking female who is 26 and no kids and a decent job so I say damn whats the catch..i was like whatever...so after months of talking and falling in love everything i take trip out to colorado to visit her in august...you know 3 days...everything was wonderful i mean we had sex all day everyday she seem like the love of my life...i met her family and everything...so after I left we decided we should get a place together in colorado...so in october we find a place..so she flys out to cali to meet my family and help me drive back to colorado...so anyways about 6 days into us living together everything ****in changed I mean everything...now guys keep in mind I have no job because I left my job in cali to be with her so now im looking for a job and she just changes on me...before she wanted have a baby with me and get married but now she doesn't want any of that...now were living together broken up and we sometimes have sex..its just crazy how quick she changed on me...what you guys think?...I think I am a idiot for moving out here with her

PokerStar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
too much too fast bro.

brady1124

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I thought that for awhile...she just convinced me that it wasnt

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
brady1124 said:
what you guys think?...I think I am a idiot for moving out here with her
Well....yeah.

But everyone makes mistakes. It's not like you have kids with her....you can easily get out of this situation.

If you want to.

And that's a big "if".....because most guys who do what you just did are desperate as hell, and really naive about the concept of love. So I guess I'm saying that it wouldn't surprise me if you convinced yourself that this is a "rough patch" and your true love will overcome these hard times.

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this stuff really happens? umm, i dont even know what to say.

brady1124

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I just figured damn this girl has no kids and shes good lookin so imma jump on it asap...but I never really asked myself why is she single...I figured because she was always cheated on the other men were missing out

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
brady1124 said:
Yeah I just figured damn this girl has no kids and shes good lookin so imma jump on it asap...but I never really asked myself why is she single...I figured because she was always cheated on the other men were missing out

Yep.

Well.....see ya.

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should never move in with a woman you aren't MARRIED to because if something goes wrong you can't distance yourself from her and get space.

1) Did you sign a lease at the new place?
If not then get out of there. You are not legally obligated to anything.

2) Can you get out of your lease if you did sign one?
In a lot of cases you will only lose your deposit and a slight credit downgrade, and it might be worth doing to get away from her.

3) Just cause she gave you sex does not mean you owe her anything, especially moving several states away to live with her.

brady1124

Don Juan
Reaction score
No my name isnt on lease....I figured I shouldnt put it on there and I cant move back to cali till I find a job out here...I need money now but what kills me is she cooks for me and everything..I mean if you dont like me why do stuff like that.

PokerStar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
brady1124 said:
No my name isnt on lease....I figured I shouldnt put it on there and I cant move back to cali till I find a job out here...I need money now but what kills me is she cooks for me and everything..I mean if you dont like me why do stuff like that.

its more than just cooking and everything bro. you have to look at the bigger picture here.

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
brady1124 said:
Then in that case my advice to you is sign out of sosuave.
And find a job.

pdx1138

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another reason long distance relationships are not worth it.

omkara

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You are probably just young and haven't learned the true nature of (most) women yet. I too believed a woman's words once. Basically, she will stay true to you as long as she feels like it. Nowadays women are not held accountable for their actions so they can basically follow their feelings at will, and those feelings change like the wind.

There is no longer any guarantee that a woman will be faithful to you, but you can increase your odds by developing the suite of characteristics that women are attracted to: confidence, social facility, masculinity, having your s*** together, big muscles, guns, trucks etc.

It is shocking at first how a woman can say all these things and then, in extreme cases, act like she never knew you. Ever since I went through a break up 4 years ago I've just been focusing on increasing my own value to women, rather than any one particular woman. And that is what most of the guys in this community are doing one way or another.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You've built up a foundation for your own life (your own place, a job, etc). You decide to replace that foundation for your life with a woman. Now the woman doesn't like you and your foundation is gone.

This is why people should NEVER make a woman more important than the basic necessities. Love can't pay your bills nor put a roof over your head.

Gray The Prince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JonJaper said:
Does anyone else think OP is trolling, or do guys actually throw away their whole lives for a woman they met on the internet?

This is extreme.
He could possibly be trolling. However, you would be surprised on how many guys would sell their souls for some poon.

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
50/50 chances he's trolling, but his story is possible.

Here's a Zarky tip...

Avoid the following things and you'll be fine:

1) Being convicted of a felony
2) Getting a chick pregnant
3) Getting married before the age of 30

Everything else can be fixed.