Online dating - does C&F work here too ?

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by BigFoot
Maybe Francisco has a secret the rest of us don't have, but realistically, what normal attractive female would need to resort to online dating? Most are approached all the time, everywhere. The really hot ones online are probably AW's because they do get alot of attention, with no "cost" to them.
It's worth a try (just about anything is) and who know's you may get lucky.
The secret is having the ability to qualify a woman. Yeah, there are lame women online but there's a bunch that are fed up with the AFC type guys that approach them on the street.

The fact is that if you have a piss poor attitude about women online, guess what type of woman you'll continually come across? You will be blind to any of the good ones because your beliefs make you so focus on seeking out the screwed up ones. That's just the way it works.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by I_Only_Live_Once
I have quite a lot of experience with picking up girls off the internet (kind of unfortunate I know), and from my experience you shouldn't say something like "hi i want to meet you and get to know you better". It's too forward for them. Try to "connect" with them on something that they have on their page and be charming as possible. As a rule, I never write a message longer than a message she writes me, I think that gives me the power. Some girls just won't reply, there's nothing you can do about it. If they're snobs, it's their loss.

As for ****y and funny or neg-hits, I've been burned in the past because they took what I said literally. Always put some sort of mark to indicate you're joking like a happy face or a "jk".
You're right in all of your observations. The key is connecting with them or gaining rapport. C/F does work but I don't think it would ever be necessary to use neg-hits unless you are sarging stuck up women; why waste time doing that anyway?

chili kat

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by undesputable
I just started this thing today...I went to myspace.com...
Myspace got me quite a few dates with attractive women, but I didn't set out to use it that way. Most of them contacted me. Some were attention *****s, but I approved them anyway for the social proof.

Treat them like you would treat them anywhere. I had one blonde write to me with this "what's the deal with men" crap.
I basically responded with something along the lines of "men don't talk about stuff like that, I don't have a clue, if a man attempts to answer you're question he just wants to get into your pants.....now shut up and get naked." :D (short version)

Her next response was a phone number. Not that hard, man.
Just dont hunt.

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wow, i probably just found a girl with many more issues than national geographic has ever published. I think that the majority (about 60%)of the hot girls that go to internet dating sites, in some way or another have issues about themselves.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by undesputable
wow, i probably just found a girl with many more issues than national geographic has ever published. I think that the majority (about 60%)of the hot girls that go to internet dating sites, in some way or another have issues about themselves.
Either that or you just have a knack for picking out the nut chews. :p

BigFoot

Don Juan
Reaction score
Online dating: "success" here is pretty much entirely based on how photogenic you are. If you look great in a picture, what you say in your profile doesn't matter much.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by BigFoot
Online dating: "success" here is pretty much entirely based on how photogenic you are. If you look great in a picture, what you say in your profile doesn't matter much.
Your looks will only get you so far. Plus is that's all you have to offer, you will mostly attract flaky women.

BigFoot

Don Juan
Reaction score
your looks will only get you so far.
True, how photogenic you are (note: alot of people look better or worse in person than in photograph - check out some models sometime in real life) will only get you so far, but it get's the initial attraction. Without that, you go nowhere.
For anyone who is photogenic: put your profile on a large site with a good photo.
Vary the text of the profile. Try it with just one sentence. You will see very little difference in response rate.

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
C+F is BEST for online macking