Oneitis for one day.

Flabbergasped?

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I went to a dinner with this chick Thurs. She ordinarily isn't that attractive, but her dress was especially alluring. We end up boozing together, and I don't close that night because she's just too drunk. Throughout the night though, I kino her lots, hands up her dress, etc. Didn't finger her since there were dozens of people around us.

I figure, hell, might as well follow through with this. I don't call Friday because I'm more or less asleep all day, and I only ring her Sat night. She didn't pick up, but I saw her by coincidence later that night anyway, so meh.

Anyway, between Thurs and Sat, I had the most ridiculous one-itis. All sorts of fantasies, tormented between when to call her and what to say, going through conversations in my mind, etc. It was terrible.

Then, on Sat morning, I realize that I forgot what she looked like.

That's right, my mind had created a phantom that was amazingly attractive, and my one-itis spawned from that. It took me a little while to realize that I had gamed this chick like any other. When I saw her on Sat, it suddenly vanished when I saw once again what she looked like, and I realized I was overreacting. In either case, she definitely wasn't as warm as she was on Thurs, but that's ok, I figure I'll next her anyway.

So, a little note on my experience with one-itis. Most of the time, the amazing girl you're obsessing over doesn't exist. Once you sort that out, you shouldn't really have much of a problem.

Flabbergasped?

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bump. Thoughts?

Leonardus

Don Juan
Reaction score
yea

had this on vacation once,
you're on a camping, chillin with a girl, at night what you said fantasys and shít,
then you see her the next day and you go like wtf?

had this last week with my first girlfriend, oneitis two years --> see her, chill with her for a day, think to myself TWO YEARS WTF

anyway to prevent this?