One Week as AC/DC... this is your goal (field report)

42-Colrath

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey ALL of you guys need to shut the f*** up. we are all here to try and help each other out. I came into this thread to see how AC/DC was workin his game and I leave this thread seeing a message board fight thats like the american revoultion. What a f***in waste of time. cmon lets help each other so we can have improved lives... not insult each other

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sjchris said:
Alright first off..... who the **** are you? Get off your damn pedestal and stop trying to act like you have something you don't, a life. You probably couldn't game a ***** to save your life and all the info on this site obviously will never help you. Why are you trying to hate on a DJ anyway? If you had even a ****ing .000001% DJ in you you'd know to not hate on someone doing their thing. I mean for gods sake, you're critisizing people's spelling on a ****ing internet message board, so spell this one out for me chump:

S U C K A D I C K Y O U D U M B A S S B R I T

Boy am I glad my great forefathers like George Washington kicked the **** out of you faggots. If I were you guys I'd definately be mad at us too. But back to the point ****face, why are you trying to act so "mature"? If you are as old as you're trying to sound like, then why the hell are you on the High School Forum? Are you a child molester or what? Listen L777, NO means NO and just because any female of your own age, regardless of how ugly or fat she is, won't even look at you, doesn't mean you can take it out on helpless little kids. So do yourself a favor and take your own advice, remove your 2 inch **** from your hand, get off this message board, and try to go outside in the sunlight, but make sure you pack extra sunscreen because you probably haven't been out there since...........well, since AC/DC's condom ripped and you came into world.
AC/DC I take it back.

I thought you were sad...but this guy redefines the word.

However, your screen name is still an abbreviation that means 'bissexual'..but thats your decision.........lol

Smooth Player 056

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im calling out Bull**** on AC/DC

Your field reports sound like some made up crap to impress people. I have read your PU's and you have absolutely ZERO game.....all you do basically is bust...and hit on chicks.....this will get you nowhere. You have no stucture, no identity....and your incongruent most of the fcuking time.

I live in San Jose area....come down to valley fair.....I assume you can drive....

I know your gonna respond and tell me You do have game.......but who can vouch for you here?

I have references from Mystery's Lounge that can vouch for my game.

Smooth

amethyst

Don Juan
Reaction score
ha ha ha... keeps getting better and better; now to add to the idiocy, some ****ing moron is having a rant about Britain? Right I feel its time to educate you ya piece of ****. This field report turned into some ****ty flame fest just cause jackass L777 felt insecure about the ****ing size of his penis... and as for the morons that took a swing at Britain shut the **** up. You probably have never been here... You probably think that in Scotland we all run around with claymores up and down hills throwing trees on our wake and in England they all drink tea all day and sit around eating scones going “Mwa” a lot... For your information you **** the pilgrims were British (convicts none the less) they were sent to “the brave new world” so not only are your ancestors in fact British but also were the scum of the society, not to mention that in the natives were the Indians and they got their land stolen killed off by the cow****ers who were your leaders and some of your “warriors” in the battles of independence... So go suck on that you brainless piece of crap and stop insulting a great country just cause you feel some sort of patriotic bollocks over what that **** L777 said.

I have been to many places and I love seeing new things I like the USA and I love Scotland its like a second home to me (and incase you didn't know ****-head Scotland is part of Britain), and as for you L777 you are as moronic as they come as well, if it weren’t for all the ****ing treaties we have with America (not to mention the strong bonds that were formed when they sort of joined in along side us (near the end) on both great wars) we would be royally ****ed in the since that we would stop being a world power and our economy would plummet because we wouldn’t have the trade treaties either. We are an independent Island which means we can survive but we wouldn’t be as powerful as we were when we had the colonies and we certainly would not be a big player of the UN now if it was not because of the US ya moron...

Ok history lesson over…

Now I’m less than impressed at all the bollocks you guys speak... stop ****ing having a tantrum and go get laid maybe then you will stop being such whiney little ****s.

Its intolerant wankers that speak **** without knowing what they are on about that get on my nerves, if you don’t know what the **** your talking about shut the **** up and you might learn something.

Oh thanks for pissing me off *******s

Amethyst

P.D. Let the flaming commence... again!!!

sjchris

Don Juan
Reaction score
AC/DC I take it back.

However, your screen name is still an abbreviation that means 'bissexual'..but thats your decision.........lol
That post made no sense, but nice try.

Last edited:

October

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Close this piece of ****.

Smooth Player 056 said:

Your field reports sound like some made up crap to impress people. I have read your PU's and you have absolutely ZERO game.....all you do basically is bust...and hit on chicks.....this will get you nowhere. You have no stucture, no identity....and your incongruent most of the fcuking time.

I live in San Jose area....come down to valley fair.....I assume you can drive....

I know your gonna respond and tell me You do have game.......but who can vouch for you here?

Smooth
This isn't a competition, son :).

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sjchris said:
That post made no sense, but nice try.
AC/DC means bisexual...didn't you know?

And to the Scottish guy, I couldn't be arsed reading all that crap you typed...joke country anyway

Flabbergasped?

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Comedy Gold, keep it coming.

shydude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:D hmmm i can see that u had a nice week.. LOL making chiks jelious is the real thing..

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Smooth Player 056 said:

Smooth
LOL are you joking?

I can go down there, but I won't pick up chicks. I'll just smack you for being an ass. Then I'll steal your girlfriend... if you have one. If you don't, no surprise there. =)

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
L777 said:
AC/DC I take it back.

Thank you for sharing. Now go away.

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now now children, we all know that fighting on an internet forum is retarded.

I see this alot, someone posts about their success and people just post back saying

1) Its not true,

or

2) Its not really that impressive.

so to number 1 i say: Who really cares? If AC/DC where lying (which he would have no motive to do so, online respect means nothing) then he would know deep down in side :)

and not number 2: I thought we where a team. Everyone is going to be at different levels here, i thought we where all in this together so we could all figure out women and improve our OWN lives, respectively. This isnt a competition guys, its improvement, and we will do alot more improvement if we do it together.

shydude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I totally agree with sammo, i believed everything AC/DC said, and AC/DC is a great rock band, its not a gai name. AND scoring chiks for a week is not like he dated pamela anderson or sometin. and all u kids that disagree with me probably are all in kindergarden and should belong somewhere else., :box:

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
shydude said:
I totally agree with sammo, i believed everything AC/DC said, and AC/DC is a great rock band, its not a gai name. AND scoring chiks for a week is not like he dated pamela anderson or sometin. and all u kids that disagree with me probably are all in kindergarden and should belong somewhere else., :box:
No trust me it means bisexual.

What you said is like saying "his names gayboy, thats OK because it means he's a happy man" maybe technically....but he's still called gay boy :)

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
L777 said:
No trust me it means bisexual.

What you said is like saying "his names gayboy, thats OK because it means he's a happy man" maybe technically....but he's still called gay boy :)
Not in the U.S.A.

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AC/DC said:
Not in the U.S.A.
lol, just in the rest of the known world

shydude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
L777, lol u have a problem! just forget it mate!! Forget about name AC/DC. And if dont have any Good stuff to write then this aint the place for u! :D

dannowillbookem

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HAHAHA

man i wasted like ten minutes reading through this ****.

wow.

first off, who gives a ****? america gave the world the lightbulb and england gave the world the beatles, so its even.

second, acdc has been on here a long ass time. LONG ASS. he used to have a different name, but he's been on here since the golden age of sosuave, and was one of the main participants. and hes not some keyboard juan, he has game and a life that i envy. he's the first one i respected on this forum and is the last too.

third, you can go a week without sex. if sebs wanted it, he wouldve had it.

fourth, ac/dc is a band and everyone on gods green earth knows that so quit being stupid.

and lastly, arguing online is like running in the special olympics. even if you win, youre still retarded.

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dannowillbookem said:
HAHAHA

man i wasted like ten minutes reading through this ****.

wow.

first off, who gives a ****? america gave the world the lightbulb and england gave the world the beatles, so its even.

second, acdc has been on here a long ass time. LONG ASS. he used to have a different name, but he's been on here since the golden age of sosuave, and was one of the main participants. and hes not some keyboard juan, he has game and a life that i envy. he's the first one i respected on this forum and is the last too.

third, you can go a week without sex. if sebs wanted it, he wouldve had it.

fourth, ac/dc is a band and everyone on gods green earth knows that so quit being stupid.

and lastly, arguing online is like running in the special olympics. even if you win, youre still retarded.
Have I told you lately that I love you?
Yeah, I've been here way too long.... since 2001... taught me LOTS of awesome things.. at this point, I'm just here to help out people learn what I did.

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AC/DC said:
Have I told you lately that I love you?
Yeah, I've been here way too long.... since 2001... taught me LOTS of awesome things.. at this point, I'm just here to help out people learn what I did.
or not