one quick question

nimloth32

Reaction score
I just wonder if a girl interested in you, and you did not make a move...will the gal eventually shift her attention on the other guy???

drtk

Don Juan
Reaction score
nimloth32 said:
I just wonder if a girl interested in you, and you did not make a move...will the gal eventually shift her attention on the other guy???
Yes. Strike while the iron is hot.

guywhoneedshelp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It depends on how preoccupied (immature) the girl is. If it's one of those girls who still live at home and get text messages all day long from "her girls" and she always has some type of a social event going on, you really have to push it. On the contrary, if you just met a girl who just recently moved to your area for college or something she is more open to meeting new people, and you wont have to push as hard.

Alphamale1821

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yea far to many times it has happened to me. Lesson learned don't "wait" for the moment "just do it". Rejection is better then regret.

nimloth32

Reaction score
ok..then does a girl likes a guy who likes to gossip too much???..

AKA FLEX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Make your move early rather than later. It's never too soon; all she can do is say no.

WC2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nimloth32 said:
ok..then does a girl likes a guy who likes to gossip too much???..
Men gossip? If you are trying to attract other men, then yes, gossip.

MadThrasher1851

Reaction score
It would be best if you read some of the material on the main site to learn a bit about attracting women.

And no, gossip does not make a girl like you in the way you'd like. They'll like you as a gossip buddy... if that's your aim.

Sun Tzu

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have found that women will tend to look at a man gossiping in a bad light. Deep down, they know women are the gossipers and that they expect a man to rise above that sort of thing. This is entirely on a subconscious level.