One night stands gone wrong.

demonic

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok so is being a Don Jaun about being a jerk?, i mean the goal is to get women and to have sex right?.

So why does it feel wrong to lead a girl on thinking it might mean more when it does'nt?...and the girl won't have a ons with you unless you kinda talk abit of crap and lie.

I dunno, just wondering how everyone else deals with one night stands....like do you ignore txts and calls after it?.
I always get the girls wanting more after i go home...and i feel guilty then for that.

Ok sorry this is abit crappy, still hungover from last night :D

Demonic

pingpongz

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you like her see her again... if not dont bother returning calls/txts.
Simple.

dannyegg4575

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ONS is ONS because you're only doing it for one night. You don't go back for second and third. Just move on a long...

ZenGodMod

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Who said that being a DJ meant you had to be a jerk?

As a DJ you must make all your intentions clear.

Who said you had to lie or cheat to get laid?

Women love sex as much we do. And show her you don't kiss and tell.

NoMoreTapDancing

Don Juan
Reaction score
Being a Don Juan means owning a womans mind, body and soul through your words, your actions, your presence and your masculinity. It has nothing to do with being a jerk. The fact that you percieve the 'jerk' as something outside yourself, something negative to be in opposition to means that you have not mentally made the transition to the mindset needed to be successful in this game. For example, alot of people saw the jocks and quarterbacks as the jerks who got all the chicks and so see them as the jerks and *******s. But if you were one of those guys getting all the chicks along with them, would you see them as so bad? It's all a matter of perception.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I heard a concept someone told me about, it's called the "slow fade". I've done it before without realizing it.

She will call you back, but slowly you space out the intervals that you return her calls or text.

A girl told my friend about it. She does it with guys when she wants to get rid of them. Pretty funny term for something I'm sure we've all done with someone before!

demonic

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah it be ok if it was as simple as that, but i'm bound to bump into her again as she goes to the same places i go.

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I try and not have ONS but try for first night stands. I always tell them beforehand that I don't wanna be their b/f, but I'd love to have fun with them. I usually always call them in the future and sleep with them again....you can never have too many fvck buddies imo.

demonic

Don Juan
Reaction score
L777 said:
I try and not have ONS but try for first night stands. I always tell them beforehand that I don't wanna be their b/f, but I'd love to have fun with them. I usually always call them in the future and sleep with them again....you can never have too many fvck buddies imo.
Guess that's what i'm going to have to be saying everytime i meet a girl then.