one date, chick changes whastapp pic with her bf?

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I went on a date with this HB7, 20 years old. I saw that on her fb page she says she's in a relationship...ok...whatever.

We went on the date, and I have to say that we had a blast. She was all over me, hugging me, touching me, holding my hands...etc. I caressed her back, I grabbed her by the waist, I played with her hair... we grinded one song like crazy...we laughed a lot...had same likes, interests etc, she was pretty damn drunk...ok...
at the end of the date we made out a bit in my car.

I know should have banged her!! I know!!!, and I regret not doing it, I punished myself already ok? I punched myself in my gut.
I dont know why I didn't think about banging her, I had just 'planned' to make out with her at the end cause it was a first date! so I didn't think about how drunk she was, how much she was into me etc... until one hour after I dropped her.

We had another date planned for tonight but she texted me at 11:00 saying:

her: "hi, can we reschedule to Wednesday? I have to work tonight and tomorro w night at the club cause one waiter is sick and I cant say no"
me: "alright, same plan next Wednesday"
her: "ok! thanks!! "

so good so far, but...after a few hours she changed her whatsapp pic to this:
http://postimg.org/image/xmdfg6slr/

wtf??

what do you think it means? do you think she will flake? what kind of sadistic joke is this? what is she nuts?
is that her bf?
maybe it is her best ...gay friend...? LMAO

Thoughts?

old_skoolr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude

I've been following your posts for over a year and while I admire the fact you go out there. You still get upset over things that shouldnt be worth your time.

YOU KNOW SHE HAS A BF!!!

WHY DOES IT MATTER THAT SHE HAS HER BF ON HER WHATSAPP???

WHY DO YOU EVEN HAVE HER ON WHATSAPP?

Its what I said in my last post.

Cant fault your ethic and your attitude, its your game that needs fixing, shows a lack of tact.

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont mind if she has a bf or a fwb or whatever, but it is just crazy to change your profile pic to one in which you're with him when you made out with a guy and you have another incoming date.

These young chicks are retarded/nuts.

Anyway I forsee a flake coming. I just wanted to hear about other's opinion, besides yours old_skoolr lol. Besides, SHE REFERED TO HIM AS HER EX when talking to me.

Last edited:

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pyros said:
I dont mind if she has a bf or a fwb or whatever, but it is just crazy to change your profile pic to one win which you're with him when you made out with a guy and you have another incoming date.

Anyway I forsee a flake coming. I just wanted to hear about other's opinion, besides yours old_skoolr lol. Besides, SHE REFERED TO HIM AS HER EX when talking to me.
Maybe she changed her whatsaapp pic so I get the hint? jeez, we'll see.

Suspens

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are the one to blame here. Developing feelings for a chick who is already attached to someone else? Have some integrity. You had your chance for a fling, it's probably gone. You look like a kid who is watching another kid eating an ice cream from a long distance.

old_skoolr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeh but if your gonna go out with some other guys girl.

BANG HER!!!!!

No point taking her out and not making the move...your in the friendzone then,

Zapp Brannigan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She's obviously a desceptive attention wh0re. Stay away. Fvcking a narcissist isn't worth it.

Not fvcking around with these types > Hours of worry, stress, and over thinking to get two minutes of you doing all the work.

BTW she's average at best. You can certainly do better than her. Let her be with birdlipped selfie man.

Alexandar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
did you actually punch yourself in the gut? haha thats awesome, good move

she probably just wanted to be phucked.

i dont know why you care about the pic, who cares. stop looking at her sh it.

dont care if she flakes.

dont chase her. if she does flake she will probably come back around someday. and please phuck her next time.

hopefully you learned a lesson. always go for it.

Zapp Brannigan said:
to get two minutes of you doing all the work.
haha this is SO true.

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she looks awful in that pic I posted. Trust me, she is cute, has a nice figure, and big natural boobs, besides she just turned 20.

Besides, she's super fun, at least the last time I saw her. I sense that she is crazy as hell too lol.

For the one who said something about an ice-cream and a kid, yeah, you're damn right...

I have another date with a different chick tomorrow but I am not that much into her...haha...cause eventhough she's "cute" she's 30 with small boobs. Besides, I do not like the idea of another 'first date', you know...? Its boring... If I could just ask her to fvck it would be nice.
I am gonna have a snack with her, and if it goes well I'll suggest to go to grab a drink next to her place, and if this goes well too...I hope she'll tell me to go to her place. LOL.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
whenever i have a date.. i ALWAYS ALWAYS go for the fuk!

she has a boyfriend.. erm yuo should not care about that, she is not a relationship material.. just try to bang her

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
soooo, I am suposed to have a date with this chick tomorrow night...but I guess I am getting a super flake, cause besides her changin her profile pic to that ****t-y one with a guy and a heart included, i'ts been 2 days and she has not even said hi.

Should I text her something tomorrow to make sure whether she's gonna flake or not? or do I just proceed as normal and text her when Im leaving to go pick her up?

Jeez, I am getting so many flakes and rejections lately...GOOOSHHH...

Zapp Brannigan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You're messing with a low quality attention wh0re, this is what happens. You shouldn't do anything, and shouldn't have taken things as far as you did. She's not even that hot, and she's not worth the trouble.

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zapp Brannigan said:
She's obviously a desceptive attention wh0re. Stay away. Fvcking a narcissist isn't worth it.

Not fvcking around with these types > Hours of worry, stress, and over thinking to get two minutes of you doing all the work.

BTW she's average at best. You can certainly do better than her. Let her be with birdlipped selfie man.
^^this. She has a boyfriend. She likes you. But she isn't sure if she's gonna dump him for you. Soooo...mind as well string you along while she decides "what she's feeling". Meanwhile, she cheats on said boyfriend, and posts happy pics of the two of them on one of her retarded social media accounts. So typical...attention wh0ring at it's finest. So, you had a fun date, got a little action but no lay. No biggie. She isn't GF material if she's a cheater. Keep on truckin' :up:

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so I texted her a while ago. We had a little fun convo and then I said something like:
me: "so I told you tomorrow at 21:00 right?"
her: "yep, tomorrow at 21h okay"
me: "alright, do not work too much, bye"
her: "bye"

I agree with the one who said above that she's an attention wh-ore at its finest and thay she may cheat on her bf repeatedly until she finds something she likes more. Besides, she has set her whatsapp status to this: "I like you but dont get me wrong, I like the smell of the rain too but it doesnt mean I want it to rain everyday"

WTF? lmao...

It seems she's in, but I'll keep you posted. A flake can happen anytime...

Mr_Maximus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Men be encouraging other men to **** other men's women then be like all women are *****es and there are no good ones left.

Men have become enablers of this and there is no code of honor amongst men.

KingBeef

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pyros said:
Yes, I concur... they are nuts. But thats not the issue my friend. WHY DO U CARE? You are not her boyfriend, you are potentially "the other guy." Why are you worried? YOU DIDN'T EVEN HIT IT? I know you are kicking yourself but still it's over nothing.

You are going crazy over nothing...:crazy:

KingBeef

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pyros said:
so I texted her a while ago. We had a little fun convo and then I said something like:
me: "so I told you tomorrow at 21:00 right?"
her: "yep, tomorrow at 21h okay"
me: "alright, do not work too much, bye"
her: "bye"

I agree with the one who said above that she's an attention wh-ore at its finest and thay she may cheat on her bf repeatedly until she finds something she likes more. Besides, she has set her whatsapp status to this: "I like you but dont get me wrong, I like the smell of the rain too but it doesnt mean I want it to rain everyday"

WTF? lmao...

It seems she's in, but I'll keep you posted. A flake can happen anytime...
If this second date actually does go thru, you go for the kill....no holds barred. If nothing's come out of this then you delete her number from your phone...