Once you have one GF, getting another won't be hard?

c0nfus3d1ne

Banned
Reaction score
Would you say it's true that once you have a GF for a period of time, finding another one wouldn't be too hard?

Girls like to see other girls giving a guy attention. If you're single and not very good with girls to begin with, other girls won't find you that attractive. But if a guy has a girlfriend, possibilities for future GFs are available and it's a revolving door.

This is my opinion, what do you think?

Another way is to have a group of guy friends and be seen in places where there are lots of chicks. Chicks like to see that you have friends, right?

Sir I

Don Juan
Reaction score
while you're in an exclusive relationship girls will feel it and try to lure you away from your girl.

I call it market value vs the forbidden things

c0nfus3d1ne

Banned
Reaction score
Papermoon said:
Dude, getting a girl to score with another is so the wrong way. :down:
Nah, I'm just saying the attention from other women will rise dramatically. And if the current relationship fails, then it'd be easier to rebound.

I'm not the type to cheat on a girl.

slaog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not just attention from other women. When you have a woman it changes your inner game.

You now can chat easier with other women for various reasons. You don't care about the outcome, you're not chatting them up (thats what you let them believe anyway) and they're going to feel more at ease chatting to you since it's just a friendly chat.

c0nfus3d1ne

Banned
Reaction score
slaog said:
Not just attention from other women. When you have a woman it changes your inner game.

You know can chat easier with other women for various reasons. You don't care about the outcome, you're not chatting them up (thats what you let them believe anyway) and they're going to feel more at ease chatting to you since it's just a friendly chat.
Yep.

j-flex

Banned
Reaction score
i have a gf for 1.5 years and i havent gotten the attention of other girls, instead when they know i have a gf they dont want nothing to do with me.

that theory looks good in paper but not in real life.

slaog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
j-flex said:
i have a gf for 1.5 years and i havent gotten the attention of other girls, instead when they know i have a gf they dont want nothing to do with me.

Do you live in a low populated area?

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
j-flex said:

When I was in my LTR I really didn't notice that other girls were interested in me. I was in love. Afterwards I had so many girls in my social circle admit their crush on me and how they thought she was all wrong for me. I dated a few of them.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Disclaimer: I have never had a girlfriend and the fallowing is just my opinion.

When you already have a girl, you are no longer needy. Pussy is no longer a scarce resource as long as you are getting sex from your girl. Therefore getting a girl is not as important to you. In other words, when you talk to other girls they won't see you as needy and desperate. Even though it's just my own untested theory it makes perfect economical sense.

After spending time with a girlfriend you should begin to understand what makes girls tick. You won't be totally confused by them.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
j-flex said:

actually the theory works well in real life.

For me, I had no problem getting girls when I was single. Now that i have a girlfriend, I get much more attention from other women (taken or not).

I believe that it has more to do with the fact that when you are single, you just don't notice it as easily when you are single (horniness clouds your judgment).

When you are in a relationship, you are no longer needy and notice girls hitting on you a lot more.

Thats my theory.

comic_relief

The Deacon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It depends on how desirable the girl you're dating is. If you're dating a very average girl, the hot chicks won't really take a second look at you. If you're dating Jessica Alba, they're going to take a second look. Women will assume a guy has something going for him if the girl that's clinging to his arm is at least easy on the eyes.

My friend used to date this girl who was... uhh... not aeshetically pleasing. He didn't get any attention from the girls he really wanted to date and he got a little frustrated.

The harsh truth is, women respond powerfully to social value, overt (like wearing a rolex) and covert (body language). A woman's social value is determined entirely on her appearance. If the girl does not have a nice appearance, the other girls will assume the guy's just another schmuck who settled.

j-flex

Banned
Reaction score
yes but girls wouldnt be interested in me when they know i have a gf. they be like he is already taken so they lose interest. they be like us, we dont go after girls with boyfriends just because they have bf.

c0nfus3d1ne

Banned
Reaction score
j-flex said:
yes but girls wouldnt be interested in me when they know i have a gf. they be like he is already taken so they lose interest. they be like us, we dont go after girls with boyfriends just because they have bf.
Girls just don't work like we do... I was hanging with this chick (not romantically involved) and everywhere we want, I got more looks from females than I ever did by myself.

Reaction score
I don't buy that theory totally, it would only work if you are dealing with a
hb8 or over, or at least a girl you genuinely and truely care about.

I think it has more to do that when you give yourself to someone in that type of way (ie relationship connection) it raises your resonance in such a way that other girls around will pick up that frequency and resonate as well...so I wouldn't think it is a social proof or pre-selection thing, but more of a type of frequency that's vibrating when you have a particular type of relationship because it induces a particular state of mind. If that state of mind can be replicated without a gf, and you can give off those resonations, it would probalby have the same effect. Perhaps positive affirmations is one trick to get this type of stuff done. Otherwise, there is also a wave theory that I also think, that anything in life comes in a diluge or allot, or nothing comes at all. So having a gf could be the beginning of such a wave.

If you are just going with an ugly girl or someone you are not totally into, then it makes no difference whatsoever, especially with hot attractive women.