Once I know I got her... Loses Attraction

socalrunner

Don Juan
Reaction score
this happens to me....except i get her and then act afc and then she doesnt want me anymore. anyone got some good links to stay DJ once the girl is very interested in you and even tells you that she likes you?

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
socalrunner said:
this happens to me....except i get her and then act afc...
That only happens if you act like a DJ. It's not an act, it's a lifestyle. Become authentic and you won't have this problem.

senator

Don Juan
Reaction score
DarkLight said:
Anyone have this issue.
Whenever I dig a chick, I'll be doin my thing... then once it attracts her, and I know I got it, I lose interest.

I've let HB's go like this.
Some foolish sh!t in retrospect.

Anyways... any1 feel me on this?
Comments?

To quote a line from a Deep Purple Tune: "It's not the kill, but the thrill of the chase..."

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DarkLight said:
Anyone have this issue.
Whenever I dig a chick, I'll be doin my thing... then once it attracts her, and I know I got it, I lose interest.

I've let HB's go like this.
Some foolish sh!t in retrospect.

Anyways... any1 feel me on this?
Comments?
So you're a f*ck 'em and dump 'em kinda guy. Not a bad problem to have. Who says this is a problem though. If you're 40 years old, I'd say it's time to grow up and get serious. If you're 22, just enjoy laying different women for now.

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think part of it is insecurity. The chase is so fun because we want what we can't have, but once a girl gets to like you, and you don't have a good self image you can think "I'm a big loser, and this girl likes me. So she's a loser. I'm not into her anymore."

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're pursuing romance and thrill instead of a real relationship. Romanticism glorifies the pursuit of the lover more than the company of the lover. Pook says romanticism is evil.

That, and like Francisco said, you have two contradictory goals. Straighten out your thoughts and make up your mind on what you really want.