OMG, weirdest day ever, for the better!!!!!

BrandoCommando

Don Juan
Reaction score
Weirdest fvcking day ever guys. I got shot down by this girl right!!!

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=93582 these are both about her!

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=95556 this ones V-day

So this girl thats super hott like a HB9 too w/ a better personalitey is asking me what the other girl thought about what I did for her and ****. So I tell her it didnt go so well and I got a bad email and **** and then im like I need a prom date and do u know anyone from out of school. Then we change the suject for a bit kind of then convo went dead, some how I deside just to ask if she was going w/ anyone to prom and shes like nope and then I ask her if she would go with me, at first i got a idk then I was like ill get do something to your truck (i did something to the other girls car today), shes laughs and then I told her I would get her some a 12 pack of love buzz stuff that looks like beer and shes like well just make it 12 pack, shes said well then its a date!! I wasnt for sure so I gave her a chance to back out and asked her so you will go to prom with me? and shes like sure.

I made her laugh the whole, time but looking back on it i wasnt funny.

Anyways, I got turned down by one hott preachers daughter and got a date with a rich family girl. I say again this is thee weirdest day ever!!!! And I know I will so much more fun than I would w/ the other one, and this one I might even get some, since she isnt a preachers daughter! My life has change, thank god, I almost already feel over her, its like its meant to be, you know?
Moral of the story, just ask!!!!

Damian

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
and than if she refuses offer beer?
HAHAHAHAHAHA...

Wow, um. If she was laughing the whole time, good job on the humor. She was probably attracted to you the whole time. In any case, congratulations and good luck. Scrutinize what you did, and figure out what you did right. Internalize it, Use it.

-Damian

BrandoCommando

Don Juan
Reaction score
-Convo when I asked went like this-

BOLD = me

who you going to prom with?

no idea.....

haha

no anyone from another school or something??? I asked her this ealier in convo, since my other one isnt goin w/ me

lol

would you go with me to prom?

o i don't know...............

haha

i do something to your truck for u

ya i prob. would if u wanted to go with someone

haha

what's that suppose to mean?

lol, that I would get a bear and flowers and stuff for u lol thats what it means

oh and 12 pack of love buzz

haha

well then it's a date!

(but could we also throw in a 12 pack of bud light?... pretty please)

sure, but lets make it a 18

o ok... are u sure u just don't want to do the 24....?

fine hell why not

haha

great!

this prom thing is getting better all the time!!

yea, so u are going w/ me?

sure

sweet

this is the weirdest ****ing day ever

haha

no joke!!

like i said... valentine's day sucks!!

sucks?!?!? you just made it a whole lost better! lol

haha well i'm gald i can be of help to at least one person!!!

and that just made my day!!!

Yea, she likes to use "haha". I did get on her ass one day for using it when she could use "lol" but she said she hates it. I wasnt at all trying to "game" this girl, but I do know some of the DJ stuff well and stuff. So yea, lol. pretty fvcking weird day

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sounds like you watched Nick Cannon in "Love dont cost a thing" one too many times...Imagine what everyone will think of you when they find out you payed your way into dating her. Offering to fix her car, and beer and alla dis stuff...How do you know she wont take ur beers and drink em wit her guy friends who all gangbang her in tha butt?

ethnomethodologist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The moral of THAT story is not just ask...

it's asking with buying her a gift...

Why pay? I don't get dates by offering her gifts...

BrandoCommando

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, I think it was more playful, and jokingly, anyways thats how I meant it, b/c I had no plan on buying her some love buzz.(btw, she seen it ealier that day and wanted it, but I gave it to someone else[thats why I said it]) Shes really popular and a HB 8.5, w/ her personalitiy a 9. and im no so much but lately since I been more like a DJ. Ive gotten up there so, yea.

ethnomethodologist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
starving dogs bite hands...

lol, I so thought from that conversation that your going to buy her a 24 for coming to the prom with you!

BrandoCommando

Don Juan
Reaction score
starving dogs bite hands...
lol^

If anything, we will both get drunk together ;) , and if we go w/ our friends, that are hooking up, I know my guy friend will want to have some alcohol