OMG...This is so Pathetic [Website]

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:rolleyes:

Yeah, I bet they're thinking of all those ratings when they're on about the 4th or 5th orgasm ...

Reloaded

Banned
Reaction score
W h o r e. Is that your favorite word or something?

protienpowder

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol. I guess its the effect of reading alotta tucker max and maddox as of recently.

Man Of Adventure

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It really is unfortunate that girls get on to those kind of websites. It kind of goes the same for any girl that reads or has read parts of "The Rules". There will always be these whiny *****es around. Nothings changed with this site.

Stay away from there...

Femmenazis:kick:

Rudy_TubeSteak

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That website will do no good for both sexes (for the good people anyways).

Think about it.

Will the genuine cheaters actually stop doing it. Some girls love the thrill by goin for these guys and showing off how "naughty" they are. This will only boost their egos and fuel the moral decay.

Women always band togetherand go on a witch-hunt and start hating on guys. They become chronic haters. And the amount of women who do this grows larger and larger. It is actually counter-productive to their cause and they are no better than the guys they are targetting. Most of them will actually go back to these guys its pathetic.

Rudy_TubeSteak

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
http://dontdatehimgirl.com/search/cheater.asp?ddh_id=16861&return_url=index.asp?

This is so funny...The girl doesnt even say how he cheated on her but hes an alleged cheater (firgures...always cry foul when they dont get what they want) The guy doesnt take her out or buys her sh*t...So what. I dont buy girls anything or take them out unless its a serious thing. I dont buy girls drinks but with no fail I always get girls I get with to buy me drinks. Im not cheap but a girl feels proud for exercising her "independence" Do I lie to my mother, yes but only lil white lies and things which are none of her business.

In my opinion the girl is trash and she has tried violence on him in which he retaliated. So what if he loves his hair. Girls go mad with their hair, nails, make up, a.sshair wteva.

Whoever made the last comment was right on lol!!

SexPDX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Phyzzle said:
Just found another hilarious link on this site:

http://dontdatehimgirl.com/search/c...=morgantown&Submit=Search&search_options=+OR+

I think the guy must have written that himself.
HAHAHAHAHA!!!! Yeah, he definitely wrote that himself, that is hilarious.

I don't think anyone is going to do well suing this site. It would be way too difficult to actually prove damages. The most you could get them to do is take the pic down. It doesn't really matter though, I kind of think it is funny.