Omg I'm Now Depressed!!!

izza

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dreamx said:
Thank GOD,these forum is here,because I was sometimes thinking of not being alive,but with you guys,I hate to say these you guys actually inspire me,and give a nerd like me hope and to survive my life and highschool.
Dear Mr. Dreamx,

I'm glad to hear that people on this forum are inspiring you to live a better life! In my path, I wasn't lucky enough to find sosuave during high school. In high school I was on the Chess team, and I don't think I made more than one friend who I saw outside of class throughout my four years in High School. One friend! I thought I was so alone. I was the chess nerd on the baseball team. I was terrible at baseball, and I was basically everyone's victim on the bench. I wanted so badly to be friends with the cool kids on the team, and they mocked the sh!t out of me, at least I thought so at the time. It will sound funny, but later on I would thank them and every person who ever gave me a hard time in my life, because as a combined whole they have pushed me to become a stronger person. They have forced me to build a core on the inside that was strong and balanced, whereas the core of these so-called popular kids is often so weak and shortsighted. With their help, I have learned not to laugh at myself. I'm not saying I'm better than them now - who is better than who, anyway? I'm just saying they helped me (against my will) where I needed help: taking myself too seriously!

For me, a bad high school experience helped make college fantastic. I still remember standing there just before our graduation, talking to nobody, alone, looking around at all the wonderful people, and gorgeous girls, I had never talked to or gotten to know. I almost cried at how a little bit of effort on my part to talk to these people could have changed four miserable years into a magical experience. I swore that in college this would change.

Like I said, I made one friend in high school. Period. In college I was without a doubt one of the most socially connected people there, I had friends coming out of my pores. Our school was enormous (over 30,000), yet I had friends who never met a person I didn't know, without any exaggeration. Women were basically jumping into my arms and I was too clueless to do anything. I remember one time where I lay, in a bed, alone, talking face to face with a gorgeous girl for over two hours, without ever touching her. Twice with the same girl! Hahahaha! The third time I kissed her. Remember dude, college comes after high school :)

But in any case, your life is wonderful now, you just don't realize it. It's ok, it takes a lot of work for any of us to appreciate what we have. I assure you that half these popular kids your so jealous of think they should be happy but are miserable and bored. We all feel that way.

Anyway, maybe cut down on the self-pity a bit. You already have an advantage on me in one department. I still don't have the balls to say "will you go out with me" to anyone. Hahaha, and I've got way too many phone numbers to work on right now.

Like someone else said, if I hear you killed yourself, I will have to come to your funeral and beat some sense in to you. Death will take care of taking you at the proper time. What counts now is the life you've been given to live before then.

Izza

dreamx

Banned
Reaction score
Updates!

Ok so basically my depression is leaving and I'm planning on changing myself.So heres what I complished so far:

1.)I now were abercombie clothes,and no more star trek cloths,I were some cool anime t-shirts

2.)I got some new hobbies,even though I still go to the comic store,but I signed for the chess club.

3.)I bought some new glasses,my old ones were too big,so I got some alittle smaller.
Well thats about it so far,I'm gonna need to start changing my life,and thoughts about me being dead,well I dont think about that no more,I'm just gonna think postive.

S1NN3R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
go online or into a bookstore. Buy a copy of "How to Win Friends & Influence People" by Dale Carnegie.

I know it sounds goofy, but it will help you. Hell, it'll help pretty much anybody.

DDevil

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good start. The chess club? I guess if it interest you.........
Have you ever tried paintball before?

Are you going to get a gym membership? Working out gets fun after you start seeing result. You might even get addicted to it.

originaldj

Don Juan
Reaction score
Make your stories more realistic. You managed to get new hobbies and a new wardrobe in less than half a week?

IndieWeaR

Don Juan
Reaction score
if your such a nerd u should of thought of something smart to come back at her with to shut her down then left her ass ..... but sometime u gotta start for zero's to get to the ten's if your on your own and no one is helping your with girls ... but thats for some guys......and by the way look were your at ..

IndieWeaR

Don Juan
Reaction score
or your could just have a night to listen to emo music and cry it out then a new you will come out and gain enough sense to do what i said up there ^:up:

IndieWeaR

Don Juan
Reaction score
or your could just have a night to listen to emo music and cry it out then a new you will come out and gain enough sense to do what i said up there ^:up: